Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 8, 2010
8:43:38 PM
View profile
Samsung Captivate speaker problem - can i return for a new one?

Okay, i bought a samsung captivate off craigslist so i don't have a receipt or anything. I've had the device for a few weeks but suddenly, the speaker doesn't work anymore. It won't make any noises and i have to bash it to get it to work but it eventually stops working again.

Can i go to an AT&T store to exchange it for a new one even though i didn't buy it from them/have a receipt. Or will i have to send it in to samsung???

Okay, i bought a samsung captivate off craigslist so i don't have a receipt or anything. I've had the device for a few weeks but suddenly, the speaker doesn't work anymore. It won't make any noises and i have to bash it to get it to work but it eventually stops working again.

Can i go to an AT&T store to exchange it for a new one even though i didn't buy it from them/have a receipt. Or will i have to send it in to samsung???

Samsung Captivate speaker problem - can i return for a new one?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 9, 2010 5:59:35 AM
(0)
Professor
Edited by Max69 on Sep 9, 2010 at 6:02:04 AM

Since you didn't buy the phone from AT&T, there is no AT&T warranty. You'll most likely have to go through Samsung to have it repaired, or find a third party to fix it.

Since you didn't buy the phone from AT&T, there is no AT&T warranty. You'll most likely have to go through Samsung to have it repaired, or find a third party to fix it.

Re: Samsung Captivate speaker problem - can i return for a new one?

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (1,510 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments