Wireless Forums

Posted Jul 19, 2011
8:45:59 AM
View profile
Samsung Captivate Battery

I've only had my Samsung Captivate for 3 days, and it already turns off at sporadic times -- if I leave it be for half an hour or so, I return and it's completely turned off. This is quite annoying, especially since I could be missing calls during that time.

Does anyone know what to do about this?

Thanks,

-gagafan

I've only had my Samsung Captivate for 3 days, and it already turns off at sporadic times -- if I leave it be for half an hour or so, I return and it's completely turned off. This is quite annoying, especially since I could be missing calls during that time.

Does anyone know what to do about this?

Thanks,

-gagafan

Samsung Captivate Battery

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 19, 2011 9:26:29 AM
(0)
Professor

Return it and get it replaced. This was a known issue when the Captivate was first released, so you may have gotten one of the early phones. If you take it back to a store they should swap it out for a new phone with no hassle as long as you bought a new phone. If you purchased a refurb or didn't get it from AT&T, you'll have to go through other exchange procedures.

Return it and get it replaced. This was a known issue when the Captivate was first released, so you may have gotten one of the early phones. If you take it back to a store they should swap it out for a new phone with no hassle as long as you bought a new phone. If you purchased a refurb or didn't get it from AT&T, you'll have to go through other exchange procedures.

Re: Samsung Captivate Battery

2 of 3 (492 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 19, 2011 8:28:28 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Max69 wrote:

Agreed. Chances are that the next one you get will work fine and will not have this problem.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Max69 wrote:

Agreed. Chances are that the next one you get will work fine and will not have this problem.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Samsung Captivate Battery

3 of 3 (472 Views)