Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 13, 2010
1:13:42 PM
View profile
Samsung Blackjack

My mother has a Blackjack, but switched to a different phone a year ago. Well she doesn't really like the new phone and wanted to go back to her Blackjack.
However.
When she switched phones, it of course came with a new SIM card so we activated the new one to go with the new phone |LG Incite|. We can't get the SIM card to come out of the LG Incite no matter what we do.
So.

We were wondering if anyone knew whether it is possible for us to get the old SIM card re-activated? Or whether we should just try taking the LG Incite to an AT&T store to see if they can help us get that SIM card out?

Thank you so much for you help. Smiley Happy

My mother has a Blackjack, but switched to a different phone a year ago. Well she doesn't really like the new phone and wanted to go back to her Blackjack.
However.
When she switched phones, it of course came with a new SIM card so we activated the new one to go with the new phone |LG Incite|. We can't get the SIM card to come out of the LG Incite no matter what we do.
So.

We were wondering if anyone knew whether it is possible for us to get the old SIM card re-activated? Or whether we should just try taking the LG Incite to an AT&T store to see if they can help us get that SIM card out?

Thank you so much for you help. Smiley Happy

Samsung Blackjack

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 13, 2010 4:15:18 PM
(0)
Expert

Take it to the s tore and have them help you take it out.

Take it to the s tore and have them help you take it out.

Re: Samsung Blackjack

2 of 2 (594 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments