Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 2, 2011
11:08:09 AM
View profile
Samsung A877 (impression) sim card issues

I got a new impression cause my old one wasn't working. I took out my sim card which had pictures and music saved to it and put it in the new impression. The little white sim card symbol at the top doesn't show up on the new one, the sim card contacts are there but my pictures and music aren't. im sure the sim card is in the right way I checked about 72 times haha. I don't know what to do. Can someone help. thanks alot

I got a new impression cause my old one wasn't working. I took out my sim card which had pictures and music saved to it and put it in the new impression. The little white sim card symbol at the top doesn't show up on the new one, the sim card contacts are there but my pictures and music aren't. im sure the sim card is in the right way I checked about 72 times haha. I don't know what to do. Can someone help. thanks alot

Samsung A877 (impression) sim card issues

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 2, 2011 7:57:47 PM
(0)
Guru

A SIM card doesn't store files like audio or pictures.  It carries your plan provisioning (so the phone can access the carrier's network and is linked to your phone number/account/etc.), and it can store address book contacts.

If you had other files saved to a card, then that was a microSD memory card.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

A SIM card doesn't store files like audio or pictures.  It carries your plan provisioning (so the phone can access the carrier's network and is linked to your phone number/account/etc.), and it can store address book contacts.

If you had other files saved to a card, then that was a microSD memory card.

Re: Samsung A877 (impression) sim card issues

2 of 2 (555 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments