Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 4, 2009
5:57:45 PM
View profile
Samsung A727

I really like my phone - I've had it for a couple of years - I'd rather not get a new one.  The thing is I bought in in Kentucky (area code 502) and moved to Oregon (area code 541).  Well of course it works on the Edge network (3G will be here in a few months); my billing is in Kentucky. 

Can the phone be 'changed' to the new area code via exchanging the SIM cards?  Or plan B - how do I hold on to this phone and/or change the billing locally?

TC

I really like my phone - I've had it for a couple of years - I'd rather not get a new one.  The thing is I bought in in Kentucky (area code 502) and moved to Oregon (area code 541).  Well of course it works on the Edge network (3G will be here in a few months); my billing is in Kentucky. 

Can the phone be 'changed' to the new area code via exchanging the SIM cards?  Or plan B - how do I hold on to this phone and/or change the billing locally?

TC

Samsung A727

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 4, 2009 7:41:16 PM
(0)
Guru
All you have to do is call and they can help you, dail *7356 from your wireless phone or 1-800-826-7356 from any phone. Look here.
All you have to do is call and they can help you, dail *7356 from your wireless phone or 1-800-826-7356 from any phone. Look here.

Re: Samsung A727

2 of 2 (86 Views)