Helpful Links

Samsung A727


Samsung A727

I really like my phone - I've had it for a couple of years - I'd rather not get a new one.  The thing is I bought in in Kentucky (area code 502) and moved to Oregon (area code 541).  Well of course it works on the Edge network (3G will be here in a few months); my billing is in Kentucky. 


Can the phone be 'changed' to the new area code via exchanging the SIM cards?  Or plan B - how do I hold on to this phone and/or change the billing locally?



Message 1 of 2

Re: Samsung A727

All you have to do is call and they can help you, dail *7356 from your wireless phone or 1-800-826-7356 from any phone. Look here.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Additional Support