SamSung Impression texting problem.

Contributor

SamSung Impression texting problem.

I just got mine today, and just until now it was fine. Now whenever I text it sends my message straight to the outbox, and I can't send it again. Help?
Message 1 of 4
Professor

Re: SamSung Impression texting problem.

1. try and power off the phone and power it back on.

2. clear all sent/recieved messages that you do not need to keep to free up memory.

3. if above do not work, attempt to call customer care and get to tech support for further assistance.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Master

That is one of the annoying things about the Impression that I never had to deal with on my Razr.  I generally have to delete all messages, and then reboot my Impression when that happens.  It's usually about every other day.
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Scholar

Supposedly this is happening to ALL impressions but is not a known issue yet. A thread was already established about this issue and it may be due to the number of the sim card??? I am not sure if that is correct but I just would just power cycle it and wait a few minutes then try again. It will not be resolved until the manufacturer is aware of this problem in my opinion.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support