Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 7, 2012
4:31:37 PM
View profile
Sales person didn't check the unlimited texting plan when giving us the contract, just found out.

Me and my dad signed up for a family plan with ATT, getting us our first iPhones. We specifically told her we wanted the $60 plan of calls, $30 EACH of data, and $30 of unlimited texts. She gave us the contract to check over and everything seemed well, but both me and my dad looked over the fact that she SKIPPED out on checking the unlimited texting plan for us. I didn't find that until today when we got the bill, noticed a huge amount, then checked over the contract again.

I ask myself why ANYONE would miss out on $30 unlimited messaging but that's beyond me now. My point is what exactly are my options of this situation. The bill is done, so I'm pretty sure I have to pay it anyway (not that I'm happy about it) but how can I get the unlimited texting plan I requested when I first told the sales woman about my intention of getting a phone?

Me and my dad signed up for a family plan with ATT, getting us our first iPhones. We specifically told her we wanted the $60 plan of calls, $30 EACH of data, and $30 of unlimited texts. She gave us the contract to check over and everything seemed well, but both me and my dad looked over the fact that she SKIPPED out on checking the unlimited texting plan for us. I didn't find that until today when we got the bill, noticed a huge amount, then checked over the contract again.

I ask myself why ANYONE would miss out on $30 unlimited messaging but that's beyond me now. My point is what exactly are my options of this situation. The bill is done, so I'm pretty sure I have to pay it anyway (not that I'm happy about it) but how can I get the unlimited texting plan I requested when I first told the sales woman about my intention of getting a phone?

Sales person didn't check the unlimited texting plan when giving us the contract, just found out.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 7, 2012 7:49:20 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
If you call AT&T, they should be able to back date the unlimited texting to when you opened your account and correct your bill.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
If you call AT&T, they should be able to back date the unlimited texting to when you opened your account and correct your bill.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Sales person didn't check the unlimited texting plan when giving us the contract, just found out

2 of 2 (577 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments