Helpful Links

SMS Terminating= What?

Mentor

SMS Terminating= What?

I have 2 charges on my phone for 'SMS Terminating"--lasting one second and charged 15 cents! What's that all about?

Plus I went through my account history and added up the charges and taxes, etc. I should have $12.75 left in the account but it says $11.90. Can I dispute this?
Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: SMS Terminating= What?

iluvtolaff wrote: I have 2 charges on my phone for 'SMS Terminating"--lasting one second and charged 15 cents! What's that all about? Plus I went through my account history and added up the charges and taxes, etc. I should have $12.75 left in the account but it says $11.90. Can I dispute this?
SMS Terminating means you received an SMS. Without a messaging add-on the price of SMS on PAYG is 15 cents per message, incoming & outgoing.

First, log on at http://www.paygonline.com and view the detailed history on your account. Then if there are specific charges you want to dispute, call CS and dispute them. BTW, from my experience on PAYG AT&T charges even for SMS that are never delivered to the phone.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Mentor

Thank you for your quick reply. I'll do that.
Message 3 of 6
ACE - Expert

iluvtolaff wrote:
Thank you for your quick reply. I'll do that.

You're welcome!
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6
Tutor

"""BTW, from my experience on PAYG AT&T charges even for SMS that are never delivered to the phone."""

I've been having some problem regarding not receiving text messages lately. I receive the service message like I normally do before every text, but I didn't receive the actual text message after. This happened twice today. What's wrong?
Message 5 of 6
Expert

jpzsports wrote:
     I've been having some problem regarding not receiving text messages lately. I receive the service message like I normally do before every text, but I didn't receive the actual text message after. This happened twice today. What's wrong?

The service messages should be showing on the phone after the transaction is done and not before, are you able to get sms from everyone but specific people.
Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support