Wireless Forums

Posted Jun 26, 2011
3:16:58 PM
View profile
SIM card not registering

I purchased the Samsung SGH-a107 gophone and tried setting it up and when I turn on the phone it says "Insert SIM" even though I already inserted one in. I tried calling customer service and that didn't work at all. it just told me to call 611 from the phone, which is impossible because the only calls allowed were emergency calls.

Anyone know what I have to do?

I purchased the Samsung SGH-a107 gophone and tried setting it up and when I turn on the phone it says "Insert SIM" even though I already inserted one in. I tried calling customer service and that didn't work at all. it just told me to call 611 from the phone, which is impossible because the only calls allowed were emergency calls.

SIM card not registering

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 26, 2011 4:24:58 PM
(0)
Mentor
use skype to call 18003310500
use skype to call 18003310500

Re: SIM card not registering

2 of 5 (1,395 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 27, 2011 9:00:16 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

bromios128 wrote:

When you said that you "tried setting it up", did you completely activate the SIM card to the point where a phone number was assigned? If not, try re-activating the card again.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

bromios128 wrote:

When you said that you "tried setting it up", did you completely activate the SIM card to the point where a phone number was assigned? If not, try re-activating the card again.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 5 (1,369 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2012 4:54:10 PM
(0)
Moved for better exposure

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

4 of 5 (1,087 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2012 4:59:57 PM
(0)

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

5 of 5 (1,084 Views)