Helpful Links

SIM Card

Contributor

SIM Card

Does the Galaxy S II come with a SIM card?

Message 1 of 8

Re: SIM Card

Yes it does come with a SIM card, at least my AT&T Galaxy S2 has one.

Message 2 of 8
Highlighted
Scholar

zack427 wrote:

Strange question, you have a sim card already from whatever AT&T phone your using??  If you mean Micro SD Card the answer to that is no, that you have to buy yourself.. Actually I was just thinking of starting a search to see which Micro SDcard works best in our Galaxy S2 phones,  for the first time 16Gb is just not going to be enough Smiley Happy 

Message 3 of 8
Master

zack427 wrote:

The answer is it depends. If you buy from AT&T, it always comes with a new SIM card. Other places maybe, maybe not because it is not part of the packaging. But you can use your existing SIM card or get a free one from any AT&T stores.

Message 4 of 8

I got a Kingston 32GB microsd card from Amazon for about $50.  It seems to work fine with my GS2, but I don't use it a lot. 

Message 5 of 8
Master

Galaxy S2 supports microSDXC cards in hardware. But the OS does not support exFat that SDXC cards typically get formatted as, If you can properly re-format it into FAT32, a 64GB microSDXC would be a lot of storage.

Message 6 of 8
Professor

I had the best luck with microSD cards by formatting them with my phone using the phone's utilities.
Message 7 of 8
Master

FredW wrote:
I had the best luck with microSD cards by formatting them with my phone using the phone's utilities.

Yeah but microSD max out at 32GB and it doesn't need to be reformated as they already come as FAT32. microSDXC is the new standard that starts out at 64GB and tops out at a few TBs.

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Additional Support