Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 10, 2008
12:33:21 PM
SERIOUSLY...whats going on with my connection.. (screenshot inside)
This is getting rediculous. WHat do I do? I was trying to download that option software and it never even finished. Dropped the connection after I shot this screenshot. I've also tried downloading files from other websites and its the same speeds...not options site.

This is getting rediculous. WHat do I do? I was trying to download that option software and it never even finished. Dropped the connection after I shot this screenshot. I've also tried downloading files from other websites and its the same speeds...not options site.

SERIOUSLY...whats going on with my connection.. (screenshot inside)

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2008 4:52:55 PM
(0)
Teacher
Ok, well there could possibly there could be alot of network traffic and or you have something blocking your connectivity speeds but with 3 bars, and 3g coverage you should have faster speeds... just check ur virus protection and probably try a selective startup... that way you can find out the issue!
Ok, well there could possibly there could be alot of network traffic and or you have something blocking your connectivity speeds but with 3 bars, and 3g coverage you should have faster speeds... just check ur virus protection and probably try a selective startup... that way you can find out the issue!

Re: SERIOUSLY...whats going on with my connection.. (screenshot inside)

2 of 3 (1,796 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 11, 2008 9:39:24 AM
(0)
Professor
disable bytemobile & use the regular non-accelerated connection profile...3G connections really don't need it.
disable bytemobile & use the regular non-accelerated connection profile...3G connections really don't need it.

Re: SERIOUSLY...whats going on with my connection.. (screenshot inside)

3 of 3 (1,768 Views)