SAMSUNG PROPEL PRO how to do u turn off internet?

SAMSUNG PROPEL PRO how to do u turn off internet?

I am temporary using a SAMSUNG PROPEL PRO phone. I can get on the internet ie by the internet explorer icon but I donot know how to turn off the internet when i am using my data plan can someone plz advises me how to turn off my web browser when  get done?

Message 1 of 6 (1,384 Views)
Scholar

Re: SAMSUNG PROPEL PRO how to do u turn off internet?

You can go on offline mode to turn off data connection and you would have to rely on wifi to surf the web. You can download the my at&t app and check your data connection usage. AT&T usually sends a warning text if you're close to your data limit.

Message 2 of 6 (1,374 Views)
Master

Propel Pro runs old Windows Mobile. There is no easy way to turn off cell data connections. If all you want to do is close mobile IE after you done using, you need to use the built in task manager to close the browser app. You don't really have to do that though because even if IE is still running, it is not likely to consume data in the background.

Message 3 of 6 (1,365 Views)

what is that appcalled EJ86?

and tonly been ussed this phone for a week and itshow i used 15000 in 5day on this phone because didnot know how to turn it off lucky i am under unlimited plan

Message 4 of 6 (1,360 Views)
Scholar

sunflowerenvy wrote:

and tonly been ussed this phone for a week and itshow i used 15000 in 5day on this phone because didnot know how to turn it off lucky i am under unlimited plan

myAT&T, lucky you still have an unlimited plan. I had to switch to the 4G LTE. I have to watch my data now. I was so used to the unlitmited 3G.

Message 5 of 6 (1,357 Views)
Master

EJ86 wrote:

sunflowerenvy wrote:

myAT&T, lucky you still have an unlimited plan. I had to switch to the 4G LTE. I have to watch my data now. I was so used to the unlitmited 3G.

I don't believe such app exists for the old Windows Mobile phones.

Switch to 4G LTE doesn't deprive your unlimited data plan. You get to keep them. Sounds like some one screwed you over.

Message 6 of 6 (1,352 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.