View all replies
(49)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 31, 2011 6:44:44 PM
(0)
Guru

If you want to know what this really means, ask any Verizon user.

LTE = battery-hogging fatty phone.

Also, the Skyrocket has a Qualcomm Snapdragon, which means that the high CPU clock speed means nothing - it performs on par with if not worse than the Exynos despite the higher clock, while eating more battery.

It's almost identical hardware to the T-Mobile GSII (T989) - if you're the type who likes to flash custom ROMs, take a look at the T989 forums on XDA if you want to know what's in store for you.  (Hint:  It's not a pretty sight over there...  They don't even have custom kernels beyond initramfs repacks, while the I777 had Cyanogenmod on launch day!)

If you want to know what this really means, ask any Verizon user.

LTE = battery-hogging fatty phone.

Also, the Skyrocket has a Qualcomm Snapdragon, which means that the high CPU clock speed means nothing - it performs on par with if not worse than the Exynos despite the higher clock, while eating more battery.

It's almost identical hardware to the T-Mobile GSII (T989) - if you're the type who likes to flash custom ROMs, take a look at the T989 forums on XDA if you want to know what's in store for you.  (Hint:  It's not a pretty sight over there...  They don't even have custom kernels beyond initramfs repacks, while the I777 had Cyanogenmod on launch day!)

-------------- CyanogenMod 9/10 device co-maintainer for: SGH-I777 (AT&T Galaxy S2) GT-N7000 (International Galaxy Note) GT-N8013 (Galaxy Note 10.1 Wifi)

Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY S II LTE 11/06 !!!!

2 of 50 (1,537 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 31, 2011 6:57:23 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by Evil_Homer on Oct 31, 2011 at 6:58:00 PM

Thanks for the info.

FWIW, regarding the battery life of AT&T's LTE phones: http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-12261_7-20118946-10356022/at-t-our-lte-phones-will-be-thinner-more-effi...

I have been looking into what would be my first smart phone. Not sure what I am going to get, but at least AT&T is finally releasing some LTE phones (yeah, only a few LTE cities, but they gotta start somewhere).

I was looking at Samsung Infuse, then the Samsung Galaxy S II, then the Motorola Atrix 2, now there's the Samsung Galaxy S II LTE... what to do, what to do. I understand that you can't wait for the "next" thing, if you do, then you will never get it. I'll probably get one of em for the heck of it someday... whatever the 'latest' one will be at that time, I guess.

Thanks for the info.

FWIW, regarding the battery life of AT&T's LTE phones: http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-12261_7-20118946-10356022/at-t-our-lte-phones-will-be-thinner-more-efficient-scoop/?tag=txt

I have been looking into what would be my first smart phone. Not sure what I am going to get, but at least AT&T is finally releasing some LTE phones (yeah, only a few LTE cities, but they gotta start somewhere).

I was looking at Samsung Infuse, then the Samsung Galaxy S II, then the Motorola Atrix 2, now there's the Samsung Galaxy S II LTE... what to do, what to do. I understand that you can't wait for the "next" thing, if you do, then you will never get it. I'll probably get one of em for the heck of it someday... whatever the 'latest' one will be at that time, I guess.

[ Edited ]
3 of 50 (1,534 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2011 6:26:06 AM
(0)
Mentor

Myself having the infuse i would if i were you and "if your in a LTE"  city then go with the latest ! if not then save a few bucks go with atrix or infuse!

now facts SMARTPHONE  = battery hog@!!!  the focus seems to defy this windoz based!

but if your used to days of not charging then your not going to be happy!

i have seen in all forums from xda to android to windows verison tmobile sprint.  all have a commin whine smartphones as a rule are underpowered, <depends also on how you use them>,

imo, these phones are more like tablets than phones so keep this in mind when shopping,

Myself having the infuse i would if i were you and "if your in a LTE"  city then go with the latest ! if not then save a few bucks go with atrix or infuse!

now facts SMARTPHONE  = battery hog@!!!  the focus seems to defy this windoz based!

but if your used to days of not charging then your not going to be happy!

i have seen in all forums from xda to android to windows verison tmobile sprint.  all have a commin whine smartphones as a rule are underpowered, <depends also on how you use them>,

imo, these phones are more like tablets than phones so keep this in mind when shopping,

4 of 50 (1,472 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2011 10:20:39 AM
(0)
Teacher

I've been researching both versions of the GS2 and it does look like the Qualcomm chip will be slower than the Exynos. I was hoping that was going to change and they would keep the latter on the LTE version for AT&T - but I guess not.

No LTE in Los Angeles yet and who knows by when it will be up and running. I think I prefer to have a quicker, snappier processing phone vs higher internet speeds.

I've been researching both versions of the GS2 and it does look like the Qualcomm chip will be slower than the Exynos. I was hoping that was going to change and they would keep the latter on the LTE version for AT&T - but I guess not.

No LTE in Los Angeles yet and who knows by when it will be up and running. I think I prefer to have a quicker, snappier processing phone vs higher internet speeds.

~Maria Sent via Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket

5 of 50 (1,431 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2011 11:32:13 AM
(0)
Mentor

OOOO if only i had a penny for eeveryone that said i dont need internet speed! lol 1st smartphone? the min you figure out what you can do with whatever phone you want "id say a week" your going to post about shoulda waited!

OOOO if only i had a penny for eeveryone that said i dont need internet speed! lol 1st smartphone? the min you figure out what you can do with whatever phone you want "id say a week" your going to post about shoulda waited!

6 of 50 (1,416 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2011 11:37:24 AM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by Evil_Homer on Nov 1, 2011 at 11:38:08 AM

I am trying to decide on my first smart phone, but my wife has had her first smartpone (Samsung Infuse) since July, so I play with that one.

I am trying to decide on my first smart phone, but my wife has had her first smartpone (Samsung Infuse) since July, so I play with that one.

[ Edited ]
7 of 50 (1,413 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2011 1:34:05 PM
(0)
Professor

I may stop in and look on Sunday.  I have the S II now, and I have until 11/14 to return it.  I am concerned about the battery life, though.  I can't find any data on that.  Samsung gives that in the specs for all of thier phones except this one, which is scary.  I would love to have a phone that is LTE-ready, but I can't take a reduction in battery life.

I may stop in and look on Sunday.  I have the S II now, and I have until 11/14 to return it.  I am concerned about the battery life, though.  I can't find any data on that.  Samsung gives that in the specs for all of thier phones except this one, which is scary.  I would love to have a phone that is LTE-ready, but I can't take a reduction in battery life.

8 of 50 (1,383 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2011 2:18:30 PM
(0)
Teacher

Battery life does seem to have a lot to do with how you use the phone.

When I first got my GSII I played with it and tried to learn how it all works.  After that I started turning stuff off that I don't use regularly.  I turned off the GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth.  I don't see any point in having that stuff on when I'm not using it.  Then I discovered where to turn off the data.  I only turn on the data and other things when I need them now.

Currently, with light to moderate use (mostly voice with a little GPS and data), my phone has gone 3 days and 18 hours without a battery charge, and it's still going (it's showing 18% charge left).  I'm going to put it on the charger in a few minutes because I don't want it to go dead while I'm at work tonight.

If I didn't have to put it on the charger for work tonight I'm sure it would have gone 4 days (only 6 more hours to be at 4 days) of continuous service without a charge.

Battery life does seem to have a lot to do with how you use the phone.

When I first got my GSII I played with it and tried to learn how it all works.  After that I started turning stuff off that I don't use regularly.  I turned off the GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth.  I don't see any point in having that stuff on when I'm not using it.  Then I discovered where to turn off the data.  I only turn on the data and other things when I need them now.

Currently, with light to moderate use (mostly voice with a little GPS and data), my phone has gone 3 days and 18 hours without a battery charge, and it's still going (it's showing 18% charge left).  I'm going to put it on the charger in a few minutes because I don't want it to go dead while I'm at work tonight.

If I didn't have to put it on the charger for work tonight I'm sure it would have gone 4 days (only 6 more hours to be at 4 days) of continuous service without a charge.

9 of 50 (1,366 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2011 3:40:30 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Both are beautiful phones. The Galaxy S II has nicer looks over the Galaxy S II LTE, though. The names are too similar, too. It could eventually pose some confusion between the two devices.

I just can't help but wonder, though...WHY did AT&T release the Galaxy S II later than Sprint when they have these beauties coming right up the alley this Sunday? It doesn't make much sense to me, unless they're trying to lure buyers away from the Galaxy S II so they'll either switch to the Galaxy S II LTE or the new HTC Vivid. Not good planning, I think...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Both are beautiful phones. The Galaxy S II has nicer looks over the Galaxy S II LTE, though. The names are too similar, too. It could eventually pose some confusion between the two devices.

I just can't help but wonder, though...WHY did AT&T release the Galaxy S II later than Sprint when they have these beauties coming right up the alley this Sunday? It doesn't make much sense to me, unless they're trying to lure buyers away from the Galaxy S II so they'll either switch to the Galaxy S II LTE or the new HTC Vivid. Not good planning, I think...

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

10 of 50 (1,348 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2011 3:50:48 PM
(0)
Teacher

I'm kinda thinking I'll probably just go ahead and order the GS2 right now because I want the faster processor. Once the LTE model is in stores I'll go check it out and I'll be able to compare the two and if so I can just go ahead and return the current model and opt for the LTE model.

I'm kinda thinking I'll probably just go ahead and order the GS2 right now because I want the faster processor. Once the LTE model is in stores I'll go check it out and I'll be able to compare the two and if so I can just go ahead and return the current model and opt for the LTE model.

~Maria Sent via Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket

11 of 50 (992 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 2, 2011 7:55:27 PM
(0)
Scholar
We Don't have LTE in my area and probably won't until around the time I'll be ready for a new phone, apparently LTE preferred processor used in the skyrocket is inferior to our Galaxy 2's processor and will be less battery efficient so I will happily keep my Galaxy S2. The newest isn't always threw best!!
We Don't have LTE in my area and probably won't until around the time I'll be ready for a new phone, apparently LTE preferred processor used in the skyrocket is inferior to our Galaxy 2's processor and will be less battery efficient so I will happily keep my Galaxy S2. The newest isn't always threw best!!

12 of 50 (931 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 5:00:18 AM
(0)
Scholar

OK someone has to tell me why my last post which I made from my Galaxy S2 says "Posted from SonyEricsson LT15i"???

I never had a LT15i whatever phone that is.. very strange I must say..

OK someone has to tell me why my last post which I made from my Galaxy S2 says "Posted from SonyEricsson LT15i"???

I never had a LT15i whatever phone that is.. very strange I must say..

13 of 50 (904 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 9:13:36 AM
(0)
Master
@pmt1209
The website doesn't recognize newer devices for the "posted from mobile" signature.

A mod can fix it, but you will need to send them a PM.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
@pmt1209
The website doesn't recognize newer devices for the "posted from mobile" signature.

A mod can fix it, but you will need to send them a PM.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

14 of 50 (886 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 9:26:21 AM
(0)
Professor

LuvrGirl wrote:

The LTE model has a faster processor.  1.2 dual core vs. 1.5 dual core.

I just wish I could find the battery life data for the LTE model.  I have found several sites that give specs, but the battery life data is blank.  I am thinking it must be incredibly  bad.  If the battery life were close to the same, I would probably take my GS2 back and trade up to the LTE version.

LuvrGirl wrote:

I just wish I could find the battery life data for the LTE model.  I have found several sites that give specs, but the battery life data is blank.  I am thinking it must be incredibly  bad.  If the battery life were close to the same, I would probably take my GS2 back and trade up to the LTE version.

15 of 50 (884 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 10:03:35 AM
(0)
Guru
Edited by Entropy512 on Nov 3, 2011 at 10:05:38 AM

FredW wrote:

LuvrGirl wrote:

No, it isn't.  Clock speed isn't everything.  The Qualcomm APQ8060 has been routinely proven to be significantly slower than the Exynos at an equivalent clock rate - so when clocked 300 MHz higher, it is just barely able to keep up with the Exynos.

Having to run at a higher clock to achieve equivalent performance USUALLY means significantly higher power consumption - Look at the Pentium 4 as a classic example of this from history.  The P4's architecture was highly inefficient per clock cycle, but in theory, it was supposed to ramp to something silly like 8-10 GHz on Intel's roadmap.  Well, Intel was never able to solve the thermal walls preventing them from going much above 3 GHz.  The general rule of thumb was - Take a P3 or Athlon XP's clock rate, multiply it by 1.5, and you get the clock speed a P4 had to hit to match it.

It isn't as bad for the Snappy - but it's still pretty bad.

I know one of the other I777 ROM developers over on XDA went to a T-Mobile store and played with their GSII, which has the same CPU as the Skyrocket - the device was laggy, the UI stuttered, all in all the user experience was inferior.

FredW wrote:

LuvrGirl wrote:

No, it isn't.  Clock speed isn't everything.  The Qualcomm APQ8060 has been routinely proven to be significantly slower than the Exynos at an equivalent clock rate - so when clocked 300 MHz higher, it is just barely able to keep up with the Exynos.

Having to run at a higher clock to achieve equivalent performance USUALLY means significantly higher power consumption - Look at the Pentium 4 as a classic example of this from history.  The P4's architecture was highly inefficient per clock cycle, but in theory, it was supposed to ramp to something silly like 8-10 GHz on Intel's roadmap.  Well, Intel was never able to solve the thermal walls preventing them from going much above 3 GHz.  The general rule of thumb was - Take a P3 or Athlon XP's clock rate, multiply it by 1.5, and you get the clock speed a P4 had to hit to match it.

It isn't as bad for the Snappy - but it's still pretty bad.

I know one of the other I777 ROM developers over on XDA went to a T-Mobile store and played with their GSII, which has the same CPU as the Skyrocket - the device was laggy, the UI stuttered, all in all the user experience was inferior.

-------------- CyanogenMod 9/10 device co-maintainer for: SGH-I777 (AT&T Galaxy S2) GT-N7000 (International Galaxy Note) GT-N8013 (Galaxy Note 10.1 Wifi)

[ Edited ]
16 of 50 (878 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 12:02:37 PM
(0)
Mentor

Donovan, What do you mean by "turn off data", and how do you do that?  I'm assuming when you do that, your phone gets absolutely no data, meaning most apps don't work.

I have never been able to get more than day's use out of my GS2 before the battery needs charged.  I have wifi, bluetooth, and GPS turned off almost always.

Donovan, What do you mean by "turn off data", and how do you do that?  I'm assuming when you do that, your phone gets absolutely no data, meaning most apps don't work.

I have never been able to get more than day's use out of my GS2 before the battery needs charged.  I have wifi, bluetooth, and GPS turned off almost always.

17 of 50 (861 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 3:11:27 PM
(0)
Scholar

CincinnatiDan wrote:

Settings>Wireless and network>Mobile Networks>uncheck Use Packet data.  this stops use of AT&T Data but you can still use your wifi with this turned off, I keep my data turned off until I am out or wifi range be it at work or home. Good way to stay below your data cap, I haven't come close to hitting my data cap since I went to smartphones..  

I wish there was a way to add a "Data" toggle widget or add one to the pu;; down menu instead of having to go through Settings>Wireless and network>Mobile Networks>uncheck Use Packet data everytime I want to shut it down.. TIPS ANYONE?? Smiley Happy

CincinnatiDan wrote:

Settings>Wireless and network>Mobile Networks>uncheck Use Packet data.  this stops use of AT&T Data but you can still use your wifi with this turned off, I keep my data turned off until I am out or wifi range be it at work or home. Good way to stay below your data cap, I haven't come close to hitting my data cap since I went to smartphones..  

I wish there was a way to add a "Data" toggle widget or add one to the pu;; down menu instead of having to go through Settings>Wireless and network>Mobile Networks>uncheck Use Packet data everytime I want to shut it down.. TIPS ANYONE?? Smiley Happy

18 of 50 (847 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 3:16:52 PM
(0)
Master

pmt1209 wrote:

CincinnatiDan wrote:

Pull down the notification window and toggle the data button (did you not skim through the manual?) Or use a widget app from the Market like this one. https://market.android.com/details?id=com.curvefish.widgets.apnonoff
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy

pmt1209 wrote:

CincinnatiDan wrote:

Pull down the notification window and toggle the data button (did you not skim through the manual?) Or use a widget app from the Market like this one. https://market.android.com/details?id=com.curvefish.widgets.apnonoff
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

19 of 50 (841 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 3:21:31 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

I have one for you. Press the power button and hold it as if you were going to turn off the phone. When the options menu pops up, look for "Data network mode". If you have the data network activated, it will say "Data network mode activated." When you want to turn the network off, just tap it and it will turn off. 3G will then disable.

When you want to turn it back on, do the same thing and tap it again. Then it will turn on. Smiley Happy

I have one for you. Press the power button and hold it as if you were going to turn off the phone. When the options menu pops up, look for "Data network mode". If you have the data network activated, it will say "Data network mode activated." When you want to turn the network off, just tap it and it will turn off. 3G will then disable.

When you want to turn it back on, do the same thing and tap it again. Then it will turn on. Smiley Happy

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

20 of 50 (838 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 3:39:21 PM
(0)
Scholar
Is it just my GS2 but this option is not available in either the pull down menu or when I hold the power button(when I hold the power button my choices are "Silent Mode"-Flight mode" or "Power Off")?? And yes my data "Use Packet data" is on at the time I checked these options..
Is it just my GS2 but this option is not available in either the pull down menu or when I hold the power button(when I hold the power button my choices are "Silent Mode"-Flight mode" or "Power Off")?? And yes my data "Use Packet data" is on at the time I checked these options..

21 of 50 (829 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 4:24:17 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Really? Huh. The Galaxy S II must be an exception, then. I tried this with my Captivate and I get the same three options with a fourth option to toggle the data network on or off.

I guess you'll have to do it the long way after all... Smiley Sad

Really? Huh. The Galaxy S II must be an exception, then. I tried this with my Captivate and I get the same three options with a fourth option to toggle the data network on or off.

I guess you'll have to do it the long way after all... Smiley Sad

22 of 50 (824 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2011 7:10:59 AM
(0)
Professor

Try downloading the 'Data Enabler Widget' from the android market.  It is a simple toggle for data.

Try downloading the 'Data Enabler Widget' from the android market.  It is a simple toggle for data.

23 of 50 (793 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2011 7:11:04 AM
(0)
Guru

CincinnatiDan wrote:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1308030

CincinnatiDan wrote:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1308030

24 of 50 (792 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2011 8:00:09 AM
(0)
Mentor

I was so going to pony up bout 450$ for this phone, currently have infuse. However one i really dug into it i decided to wait,

dont get me wrong its a phone that will be a great thing nice screen fast LTE nice dodads and so on ,However its running gingerbread?

Really? gingerbread? nexus is running ICS, came out a month ago, and this unreleased phone is going to run gignerbread

er um Its kinda like getting a porche without a sound system!

I was so going to pony up bout 450$ for this phone, currently have infuse. However one i really dug into it i decided to wait,

dont get me wrong its a phone that will be a great thing nice screen fast LTE nice dodads and so on ,However its running gingerbread?

Really? gingerbread? nexus is running ICS, came out a month ago, and this unreleased phone is going to run gignerbread

er um Its kinda like getting a porche without a sound system!

25 of 50 (781 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2011 8:55:26 AM
(0)
Master

Galaxy Nexus will be the only one running ICS this year. And it is not even out yet (11/17). You won't see any other phones running ICS until 2012.

Galaxy Nexus will be the only one running ICS this year. And it is not even out yet (11/17). You won't see any other phones running ICS until 2012.

26 of 50 (767 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2011 9:02:03 AM
(0)
Mentor

odd really wife had hers for 2 days ordered online pretty cool to only thing i hate is the face rec lock! CANT SPY ON WIFE!

odd really wife had hers for 2 days ordered online pretty cool to only thing i hate is the face rec lock! CANT SPY ON WIFE!

27 of 50 (764 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2011 10:22:59 AM
(0)
Master
Edited by foxbat121 on Nov 4, 2011 at 10:25:36 AM

chinefoo wrote:

She must be lucky. Verizon (the only one carries Galaxy  Nexus  in US so far) won't even confirm when it will be on sale. Offical released daate for Europe is 11/17. Rumors and leaks for Verizon are 11/17 as well but there is no official date announced.

Yes, it will be perferable to have ICS on the new phone you purchase. But expecting ICS show up on anything other Nexus phones in next  6 months is unrealistic.

chinefoo wrote:

She must be lucky. Verizon (the only one carries Galaxy  Nexus  in US so far) won't even confirm when it will be on sale. Offical released daate for Europe is 11/17. Rumors and leaks for Verizon are 11/17 as well but there is no official date announced.

Yes, it will be perferable to have ICS on the new phone you purchase. But expecting ICS show up on anything other Nexus phones in next  6 months is unrealistic.

[ Edited ]
28 of 50 (747 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2011 10:48:06 AM
(0)
Mentor

yea i called her and asked how she got it after pointing out all the info  about the phone,

she is currently working as a phd for %$#@!$% ,cant tell name of school, she said she has access to to research firms and is allowed to test/troubleshoot  many dif products had that thunderbolt 2 months before its release i can tell you tho that phone makes the thunderbot look slow! and yes she is on verison and yes they did get a bit of a shock when she id'd the s/n on phone to get it going!

but i can also say ICS on the samsung is really something to behold just like when infuse came out !

yea i called her and asked how she got it after pointing out all the info  about the phone,

she is currently working as a phd for %$#@!$% ,cant tell name of school, she said she has access to to research firms and is allowed to test/troubleshoot  many dif products had that thunderbolt 2 months before its release i can tell you tho that phone makes the thunderbot look slow! and yes she is on verison and yes they did get a bit of a shock when she id'd the s/n on phone to get it going!

but i can also say ICS on the samsung is really something to behold just like when infuse came out !

29 of 50 (739 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2011 10:53:40 AM
(0)
Master
Edited by foxbat121 on Nov 4, 2011 at 10:54:40 AM

chinefoo wrote:

So, what you are telling me is that ICS is lame ? Smiley Happy

Infuse was announced couple months AFTER Galaxy S2 (international version) and overall is an underwhelming phone.

chinefoo wrote:

So, what you are telling me is that ICS is lame ? Smiley Happy

Infuse was announced couple months AFTER Galaxy S2 (international version) and overall is an underwhelming phone.

[ Edited ]
30 of 50 (736 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments