Rude customer service is shown even on here!

Tutor

Rude customer service is shown even on here!

I came here to see if others had some solutions to issues I've had with my service and I cannot believe the rude posts by some who portray themselves at AT&T Employees!  Not only are the CS Reps rude on the phone and in the stores, but they are posting rude posts.  I guess it's a job requirement!

Message 1 of 21 (641 Views)

Re: Rude customer service is shown even on here!

i have never had rude customer service with at&t on the phone...however they just don't do what they promised to do...i have seen a lot of rude comments from workers on this site though...perhaps they just feel the need to be defensive as many posts are attacking the company they work for - not them.  still rude though Smiley Happy in fact i think it'd be best they didn't even put the disclaimer about their opinions not representing that of at&t - if i were at&t i wouldn't want anyone to know they work for me - b/c a disclaimer doesn't stop others from associating that person with the business they are known to work for...just sayin

Message 16 of 21 (445 Views)
Mentor

nottahappycamper wrote:

i have never had rude customer service with at&t on the phone...however they just don't do what they promised to do...i have seen a lot of rude comments from workers on this site though...perhaps they just feel the need to be defensive as many posts are attacking the company they work for - not them.  still rude though Smiley Happy in fact i think it'd be best they didn't even put the disclaimer about their opinions not representing that of at&t - if i were at&t i wouldn't want anyone to know they work for me - b/c a disclaimer doesn't stop others from associating that person with the business they are known to work for...just sayin

Very well said.  I do feel that some employees go on the defensive but it's not the customers fault that what you thought you purchased was not so.  Anyone would be upset.  We're not getting the service for free therefore don't trick customer into buying something that is not what they thought the purchased.  Be honest the network whose motto is "Rethink Possible" is not living up to the motto. 

Message 17 of 21 (431 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

I read in another post that you cancelled your ATT service and returned your phone, so your point is?  You are not getting the service for free, or the service at all now. Smiley Surprised

RSaldivar wrote:

Very well said.  I do feel that some employees go on the defensive but it's not the customers fault that what you thought you purchased was not so.  Anyone would be upset.  We're not getting the service for free therefore don't trick customer into buying something that is not what they thought the purchased.  Be honest the network whose motto is "Rethink Possible" is not living up to the motto. 

Message 18 of 21 (405 Views)
Mentor

I returned my son's phone. I'm under contract with my iPhone. I have no issue with my iPhone. T-mobile offers what I need for my son. I'm still a customer and I will voice my opinion. If I can prevent other customers from experiencing what I will. Isn't why this forum was created!?!?
Message 19 of 21 (402 Views)
Expert

I see, then I misunderstood...thought you had gone to T-mo for all phones. Smiley Wink  Yup, that is what the forum is for...

Message 20 of 21 (400 Views)
Professor

Sure hope you get some resolution and dont let mere forum responses hinder you from voicing your experience. If you want to make your message more pubic, logit on AT&T Facebook page. I havent set up a f.b account myself, never needed all the social tools included on myphone, but I may create an accout just to log post there.
Message 21 of 21 (309 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.