Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 9, 2011
12:06:58 PM
Rooted HTC Inspire

I recently traded for an Inspire and the guy neglected to tell me it was rooted. I'm unable to download the software updates and don't know how to flash it back to stock. Can anyone help?

I recently traded for an Inspire and the guy neglected to tell me it was rooted. I'm unable to download the software updates and don't know how to flash it back to stock. Can anyone help?

Rooted HTC Inspire

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 9, 2011 3:53:47 PM
(0)
Master
You might want to check out xda developers forum. They usually have a way to get the phone back to stock.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
You might want to check out xda developers forum. They usually have a way to get the phone back to stock.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: Rooted HTC Inspire

2 of 3 (419 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 11, 2011 4:09:11 PM
(0)
Professor

bummer the seller didnt disclose the status of the device. I would think twice about purchasing an already rooted device. its so customizable i'd rather get it with stock settings and format then make my own changes.

bummer the seller didnt disclose the status of the device. I would think twice about purchasing an already rooted device. its so customizable i'd rather get it with stock settings and format then make my own changes.

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

Re: Rooted HTC Inspire

3 of 3 (402 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments