Rollover minutes

AAV
Tutor

Rollover minutes

new to forum. not sure this belongs here, but... I have been accumulating lots of rollover minutes I'll never use and I'm wondering if they can be donated to servicemen? Can't seem to find anything on ATT site and customer service rep said none he knows of... anyone know?

Message 1 of 6 (215 Views)

Re: Rollover minutes

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately the rollover minutes can't be transfer or donate to other account.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6 (208 Views)
Scholar

rollover bal cannot be transfered to other account or mobile!!

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, stategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 6 (204 Views)
Professor

This is the second time I've seen a request like this...great idea! (kudos for that) But sorry, nothing like that for now.

Message 4 of 6 (195 Views)
AAV
Tutor

How about suggesting it inside. There doesn't seem to be an avenue for making suggestions to the parent corporation.

It's a win/win. Good will for the company. Great PR. Service people who can use it will benefit. Seems like a no-brainer.

Message 5 of 6 (187 Views)
Scholar

haha... it takes YEARS! for the company change the data plan, and now no one likes it! so, I dont think AT&T would do that

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, stategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 6 (171 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.