Helpful Links

Ringtones

Tutor

Ringtones

I just got a new lg phoenix & cant for the life of me figure out to download ringtones I want on it it wont let me "set as ringtone" from my playlist in "music". I'm at my wits end here

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: Ringtones

Ringtones must be less than 30 seconds in length and less that 300kb in size or it will not allow as ringtone.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Tutor

Yes but once I find a ringtone that I want how do I download it on my phone??? I mean say I go to a site find one I like download it how do I get it on my phone????

Message 3 of 6
Tutor

Still having probs with this is anyone around to help???? About ready to scream

Message 4 of 6
ACE - Expert

Easiest way is to copy from computer to memory card in folder named Ringtone.
Try Google. Someone out there should be able to help.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6
Tutor

Already figured it out on my own

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support