Ringtones

Contributor

Ringtones

Ok tonight i was getting ringtones. It went to the screen where you buy it and I bought it then while downloading it it messed up
It didnt go back to the link to download it again. It went back to the buy screen so i hit it again next thing i know its taken money
Off my account for both of them. is there anyway to get my money back for one of them since i only downloaded the ringtone
Once ?
Message 1 of 3
Master

Re: Ringtones

Tammy35 wrote:
Ok tonight i was getting ringtones. It went to the screen where you buy it and I bought it then while downloading it it messed up
It didnt go back to the link to download it again. It went back to the buy screen so i hit it again next thing i know its taken money
Off my account for both of them. is there anyway to get my money back for one of them since i only downloaded the ringtone
Once ?

If it has been after 24 hours, go to this web site:  https://cingular-oac.qpass.com/oac/html/signin.do  and you can get a refund through there.
Message 2 of 3
Expert

Re: Ringtones

Tammy35 wrote:
     Ok tonight i was getting ringtones. It went to the screen where you buy it and I bought it then while downloading it it messed up It didnt go back to the link to download it again. It went back to the buy screen so i hit it again next thing i know its taken money Off my account for both of them. is there anyway to get my money back for one of them since i only downloaded the ringtone Once ?

The AT&T system will not recharge for the same ringtone/game within the same 24 hour period, the only thing that will always be charged is the data connection that you are using.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support