Ringtones

Contributor

Ringtones

Ok tonight i was getting ringtones. It went to the screen where you buy it and I bought it then while downloading it it messed up
It didnt go back to the link to download it again. It went back to the buy screen so i hit it again next thing i know its taken money
Off my account for both of them. is there anyway to get my money back for one of them since i only downloaded the ringtone
Once ?
Message 1 of 3 (2,352 Views)
Master

Re: Ringtones

Tammy35 wrote:
Ok tonight i was getting ringtones. It went to the screen where you buy it and I bought it then while downloading it it messed up
It didnt go back to the link to download it again. It went back to the buy screen so i hit it again next thing i know its taken money
Off my account for both of them. is there anyway to get my money back for one of them since i only downloaded the ringtone
Once ?

If it has been after 24 hours, go to this web site:  https://cingular-oac.qpass.com/oac/html/signin.do  and you can get a refund through there.
Message 2 of 3 (2,337 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Ringtones

Tammy35 wrote:
     Ok tonight i was getting ringtones. It went to the screen where you buy it and I bought it then while downloading it it messed up It didnt go back to the link to download it again. It went back to the buy screen so i hit it again next thing i know its taken money Off my account for both of them. is there anyway to get my money back for one of them since i only downloaded the ringtone Once ?

The AT&T system will not recharge for the same ringtone/game within the same 24 hour period, the only thing that will always be charged is the data connection that you are using.
Message 3 of 3 (2,277 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.