Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 18, 2008
7:35:36 AM
View profile
Ringtones
I have made some ringtones out of some songs I have.  How do get them from my music player into my ringtones?
I have made some ringtones out of some songs I have.  How do get them from my music player into my ringtones?

Ringtones

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2008 8:22:47 AM
(0)
Professor
It would really help if you tell us what make and model of phone you have.
It would really help if you tell us what make and model of phone you have.
Posted from my iPhone 4. Look at me I'm hot and nerdy.

Re: Ringtones

2 of 5 (3,038 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2008 8:57:13 AM
(0)
Mentor
Well, if you have a data cable, that will work. Another option is bluetooth. If you have bluetooth on the phone and a bluetooth card on the computer, you can transfer it that way as well
Well, if you have a data cable, that will work. Another option is bluetooth. If you have bluetooth on the phone and a bluetooth card on the computer, you can transfer it that way as well

3 of 5 (3,034 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2008 2:49:07 PM
(0)
Contributor
I have a motorola v3xx.  I have the song clip in my music player on my phone, but I can't figure out how to make it go from their to my ringtones.
I have a motorola v3xx.  I have the song clip in my music player on my phone, but I can't figure out how to make it go from their to my ringtones.

4 of 5 (2,994 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2008 8:22:02 PM
(0)
Professor

mpoteet0229 wrote:

The file might be too large - you may have to trim it so that it's less than 30 seconds long.

mpoteet0229 wrote:

The file might be too large - you may have to trim it so that it's less than 30 seconds long.
Posted from my iPhone 4. Look at me I'm hot and nerdy.

5 of 5 (2,950 Views)