Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 4, 2008
8:04:09 PM
Ringtones without internet service??
Is it possible to get ringtones on your phone (ie Razr or Kzr) without the internet?  I had to block internet because my daughter kept running it up, but now she says she can't get any ringtones.  If it is possible how would she go about doing this?  Thanks!
Is it possible to get ringtones on your phone (ie Razr or Kzr) without the internet?  I had to block internet because my daughter kept running it up, but now she says she can't get any ringtones.  If it is possible how would she go about doing this?  Thanks!

Ringtones without internet service??

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2008 12:11:00 AM
(0)
Master

Wanda112267 wrote:

You can get Motorola Phone Tools software, which has the ability to create ringtones. You will also need a USB data cable to transfer the ringtones to your phone from your computer.

Wanda112267 wrote:

You can get Motorola Phone Tools software, which has the ability to create ringtones. You will also need a USB data cable to transfer the ringtones to your phone from your computer.

Re: Ringtones without internet service??

2 of 5 (4,667 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2008 12:12:30 AM
(0)
Teacher
You must have internet access to download a ringtone.  If you don't want your daughter to have internet access, call AT&T, have them turn the internet access on, download the ringtones you want and then have the internet access turned off again.  You will be charged a small amount for the data it takes to download the ringtones in addition to the charge for the tone.  1 cent/kilobite, ringtones I've used are around 120 kb.
You must have internet access to download a ringtone.  If you don't want your daughter to have internet access, call AT&T, have them turn the internet access on, download the ringtones you want and then have the internet access turned off again.  You will be charged a small amount for the data it takes to download the ringtones in addition to the charge for the tone.  1 cent/kilobite, ringtones I've used are around 120 kb.

3 of 5 (4,666 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2008 10:40:21 AM
(0)
Teacher
Thanks!  That will make her very happy!!

4 of 5 (4,642 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 5, 2008 11:25:23 PM
(0)
Master

Wanda112267 wrote:

You are quite welcome. Smiley Wink

Wanda112267 wrote:

You are quite welcome. Smiley Wink

5 of 5 (4,602 Views)