Helpful Links

Ringtones without internet service??

Teacher

Ringtones without internet service??

Is it possible to get ringtones on your phone (ie Razr or Kzr) without the internet?  I had to block internet because my daughter kept running it up, but now she says she can't get any ringtones.  If it is possible how would she go about doing this?  Thanks!
Message 1 of 5
Master

Re: Ringtones without internet service??

Wanda112267 wrote:
Is it possible to get ringtones on your phone (ie Razr or Kzr) without the internet?  I had to block internet because my daughter kept running it up, but now she says she can't get any ringtones.  If it is possible how would she go about doing this?  Thanks!

You can get Motorola Phone Tools software, which has the ability to create ringtones. You will also need a USB data cable to transfer the ringtones to your phone from your computer.
Message 2 of 5
Teacher

You must have internet access to download a ringtone.  If you don't want your daughter to have internet access, call AT&T, have them turn the internet access on, download the ringtones you want and then have the internet access turned off again.  You will be charged a small amount for the data it takes to download the ringtones in addition to the charge for the tone.  1 cent/kilobite, ringtones I've used are around 120 kb.
Message 3 of 5
Teacher

Thanks!  That will make her very happy!!
Message 4 of 5
Master

Wanda112267 wrote:
Thanks!  That will make her very happy!!

You are quite welcome. Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support