Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 20, 2011
12:20:12 PM
View profile
Ringtones/Wallpapers

I have the LG CF360 phone.  I am interested in seeing what ringtones and wallpapers are available to use on my phone.  I want to be able to see the various wallpapers and hear the ringtones before I buy them.  My screen on the phone itself is small so I really don't get a good picture.  Can I access this info on line via my computer?  That way I could see it and hear them before I buy.  What web site do I go to in order to do this?

I have the LG CF360 phone.  I am interested in seeing what ringtones and wallpapers are available to use on my phone.  I want to be able to see the various wallpapers and hear the ringtones before I buy them.  My screen on the phone itself is small so I really don't get a good picture.  Can I access this info on line via my computer?  That way I could see it and hear them before I buy.  What web site do I go to in order to do this?

Ringtones/Wallpapers

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2011 12:28:07 PM
(0)
Scholar

You can go online to search for ringtones and wallpapers view them/listen to them. To install them on your phone you will need to provide your number to the website you'll be downloading from and they will send you a text message of a link to follow on your phone to download the item. The best website to get wallpapers and ringtones is myxer.com. Keep in mind you may want to get a data package if you go crazy w/ downloading items cause can cost a lot if you do download a lot. Myxer has free wallpapers and ringtones and you can make your own to. So I recommend that site, should work on any phone really that isn't aged back in the day where ringtones were unheard of and all you had was that classic phone ring that is in everyone default ringtones!

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

You can go online to search for ringtones and wallpapers view them/listen to them. To install them on your phone you will need to provide your number to the website you'll be downloading from and they will send you a text message of a link to follow on your phone to download the item. The best website to get wallpapers and ringtones is myxer.com. Keep in mind you may want to get a data package if you go crazy w/ downloading items cause can cost a lot if you do download a lot. Myxer has free wallpapers and ringtones and you can make your own to. So I recommend that site, should work on any phone really that isn't aged back in the day where ringtones were unheard of and all you had was that classic phone ring that is in everyone default ringtones!

Re: Ringtones/Wallpapers

2 of 6 (1,126 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2011 12:32:04 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thank you I will give it a shot

Thank you I will give it a shot

3 of 6 (1,122 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2011 12:47:52 PM
(0)
Tutor

I went to myxer.  saw one wallpaper I wanted.  asked for my phone number and sent me a text message...follow the link

Do mi do this on my phone and if I want to put all these wallpapers into MY STUFF how do I do that.  I am new to all of this so please explain how I follow the link and how do I respond when I get the text message.  I did the best I could but I cannot find the wallpaper.

Thanks

gshock

I went to myxer.  saw one wallpaper I wanted.  asked for my phone number and sent me a text message...follow the link

Do mi do this on my phone and if I want to put all these wallpapers into MY STUFF how do I do that.  I am new to all of this so please explain how I follow the link and how do I respond when I get the text message.  I did the best I could but I cannot find the wallpaper.

Thanks

gshock

4 of 6 (1,119 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2011 1:05:38 PM
(0)
Scholar

The text message will contact a link you should beable to click on using you navigation buttons (up, down, side to side)  to select the link and then click OK to open the address. Based on your phone you told me the LG CF360 it is the arrows surrounding the OK button. If this doesn't allow you to do that then may have to hit menu while you have to message open and extract the link which should direct it to the web browser on your phone and send you to the link which will contact a download button for the item. As far as where you can place it I don't have that answer.

Here is a link to the Device Tutorials of your device.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

The text message will contact a link you should beable to click on using you navigation buttons (up, down, side to side)  to select the link and then click OK to open the address. Based on your phone you told me the LG CF360 it is the arrows surrounding the OK button. If this doesn't allow you to do that then may have to hit menu while you have to message open and extract the link which should direct it to the web browser on your phone and send you to the link which will contact a download button for the item. As far as where you can place it I don't have that answer.

Here is a link to the Device Tutorials of your device.

5 of 6 (1,110 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 23, 2011 7:32:24 AM
(0)
Expert
myxer.om is a good site and i use it also but i also use www.funformobile.com as well. if you cant find what your looking for on 1 site check the other out it should be there.
myxer.om is a good site and i use it also but i also use www.funformobile.com as well. if you cant find what your looking for on 1 site check the other out it should be there.

6 of 6 (1,059 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments