Ringtone Text Message

Tutor

Ringtone Text Message

I am able to recieve the ringtone text to download it on my cell, however I can not click on the text to open it to be able to continue the download process. What should I do?
Message 1 of 9 (5,364 Views)
Master

Re: Ringtone Text Message



awood10 wrote:
I am able to recieve the ringtone text to download it on my cell, however I can not click on the text to open it to be able to continue the download process. What should I do?


What happens when you try to open the text?  What type of model phone do you have?

You can try to download the ringtone from your phone instead of the computer.
Message 2 of 9 (5,363 Views)
Tutor

Re: Ringtone Text Message

On my phone, I don't have internet access so the URL that appears with the text reply does not open. I tried typing the URL on my computer, but that does not work.
Message 3 of 9 (5,318 Views)
Master

Re: Ringtone Text Message



awood10 wrote:
On my phone, I don't have internet access so the URL that appears with the text reply does not open. I tried typing the URL on my computer, but that does not work.


So you don't have Internet access at all on your phone?  You need Internet enabled/working on your phone in order to get the ringtone. 
Message 4 of 9 (5,302 Views)
Tutor

Re: Ringtone Text Message



So you don't have Internet access at all on your phone?  You need Internet enabled/working on your phone in order to get the ringtone.

 
Are you positive that there is no other way to recieve ringtones?

Message 5 of 9 (5,282 Views)
Master

Re: Ringtone Text Message




So you don't have Internet access at all on your phone?  You need Internet enabled/working on your phone in order to get the ringtone.

 awood10 wrote:
Are you positive that there is no other way to recieve ringtones?



100% sure.  If you land up doing a google search, mostly all the websites that you encounter will require the Internet to be working/enabled. 
Message 6 of 9 (5,281 Views)
Tutor

Re: Ringtone Text Message

Than You so much, you saved me hours of (more!) confusion.
Message 7 of 9 (5,265 Views)
Master

Re: Ringtone Text Message



awood10 wrote:
Than You so much, you saved me hours of (more!) confusion.


Glad I could help out. Your welcome Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 9 (5,255 Views)
Voyager

Re: Ringtone Text Message

Please tell me how to make someone personalized ring tone the same tone that I hear when they send me a text message?
I have the Red Blackberry Curve, 8310.
Message 9 of 9 (5,183 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.