Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 15, 2008
1:52:47 PM
View profile
Ringtone Text Message
I am able to recieve the ringtone text to download it on my cell, however I can not click on the text to open it to be able to continue the download process. What should I do?
I am able to recieve the ringtone text to download it on my cell, however I can not click on the text to open it to be able to continue the download process. What should I do?

Ringtone Text Message

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2008 1:55:36 PM
(0)
Master

awood10 wrote:

What happens when you try to open the text?  What type of model phone do you have?

You can try to download the ringtone from your phone instead of the computer.

awood10 wrote:

What happens when you try to open the text?  What type of model phone do you have?

You can try to download the ringtone from your phone instead of the computer.

Re: Ringtone Text Message

2 of 9 (5,338 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 16, 2008 5:45:43 PM
(0)
Tutor
On my phone, I don't have internet access so the URL that appears with the text reply does not open. I tried typing the URL on my computer, but that does not work.
On my phone, I don't have internet access so the URL that appears with the text reply does not open. I tried typing the URL on my computer, but that does not work.

3 of 9 (5,293 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 16, 2008 8:33:19 PM
(0)
Master

awood10 wrote:

So you don't have Internet access at all on your phone?  You need Internet enabled/working on your phone in order to get the ringtone. 

awood10 wrote:

So you don't have Internet access at all on your phone?  You need Internet enabled/working on your phone in order to get the ringtone. 

4 of 9 (5,277 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2008 2:42:53 PM
(0)
Tutor

Are you positive that there is no other way to recieve ringtones?

5 of 9 (5,257 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2008 2:45:03 PM
(0)
Master

awood10 wrote:

100% sure.  If you land up doing a google search, mostly all the websites that you encounter will require the Internet to be working/enabled. 

awood10 wrote:

100% sure.  If you land up doing a google search, mostly all the websites that you encounter will require the Internet to be working/enabled. 

6 of 9 (5,256 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2008 5:31:56 PM
(0)
Tutor
Than You so much, you saved me hours of (more!) confusion.

7 of 9 (5,240 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2008 7:12:32 PM
(0)
Master

awood10 wrote:

Glad I could help out. Your welcome Smiley Wink

awood10 wrote:

Glad I could help out. Your welcome Smiley Wink

8 of 9 (5,230 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2008 8:00:01 AM
(0)
Voyager
Please tell me how to make someone personalized ring tone the same tone that I hear when they send me a text message?
I have the Red Blackberry Curve, 8310.
Please tell me how to make someone personalized ring tone the same tone that I hear when they send me a text message?
I have the Red Blackberry Curve, 8310.

9 of 9 (5,158 Views)