Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 22, 2012
2:11:21 PM
View profile
RingTones/AnswerTones/Games Charge

Hello all,

I am currently using Samsung Eternity with the GoPhone prepaid plan, but with no data package. However, sometimes I am charged $9.99 for RingTones/AnswerTones/Gamesin account history, it happens around once a month, and I am highly positive that I didn't order any RingTones/AnswerTones/Games at all... I really want to shut it down, who want to pay for something they don't use? But I have no clue how to. The GoPhone automatic support center is particularly useless for this type of problem.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks!

Hello all,

I am currently using Samsung Eternity with the GoPhone prepaid plan, but with no data package. However, sometimes I am charged $9.99 for RingTones/AnswerTones/Gamesin account history, it happens around once a month, and I am highly positive that I didn't order any RingTones/AnswerTones/Games at all... I really want to shut it down, who want to pay for something they don't use? But I have no clue how to. The GoPhone automatic support center is particularly useless for this type of problem.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks!

RingTones/AnswerTones/Games Charge

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 22, 2012 3:20:13 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Please see my post here about 3rd party subscription charges. http://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-Billing/3rd-Party-Subscriptions-amp-Purchase-Blocker/td-p/3095123

If that doesn't help, please send me a private message with your name, phone number and the best time to contact you so we can give you a call. 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Please see my post here about 3rd party subscription charges. http://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-Billing/3rd-Party-Subscriptions-amp-Purchase-Blocker/td-p/3095123

If that doesn't help, please send me a private message with your name, phone number and the best time to contact you so we can give you a call. 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: RingTones/AnswerTones/Games Charge

2 of 2 (996 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments