Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 7, 2012
8:06:41 AM
Rewards

Back in November 2011 when we acquired uVerse, the salesman (yes I know his lips moved), indicated that my wifes wireless account (with iphone and data plan) would send us a $100 reward for switching.  We have received our reward card from the AT&T uVerse side.

Is there a way to determine if in fact the salesman was "mistaken", either by e-mail or web link?  Or to make sure we are registered for that reward?  Check on your reward status does not show that we have any reward pending. 

Back in November 2011 when we acquired uVerse, the salesman (yes I know his lips moved), indicated that my wifes wireless account (with iphone and data plan) would send us a $100 reward for switching.  We have received our reward card from the AT&T uVerse side.

Is there a way to determine if in fact the salesman was "mistaken", either by e-mail or web link?  Or to make sure we are registered for that reward?  Check on your reward status does not show that we have any reward pending. 

Rewards

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 14, 2012 7:42:36 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

I'm aware of the reward card for U-Verse but not for wireless. It sounds like there was a miscommunication on the salesman's part there. 

If you happen to remember his name, I can certainly look into it for you. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I'm aware of the reward card for U-Verse but not for wireless. It sounds like there was a miscommunication on the salesman's part there. 

If you happen to remember his name, I can certainly look into it for you. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Rewards

2 of 2 (580 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments