Rewards

Teacher

Rewards

Back in November 2011 when we acquired uVerse, the salesman (yes I know his lips moved), indicated that my wifes wireless account (with iphone and data plan) would send us a $100 reward for switching.  We have received our reward card from the AT&T uVerse side.

Is there a way to determine if in fact the salesman was "mistaken", either by e-mail or web link?  Or to make sure we are registered for that reward?  Check on your reward status does not show that we have any reward pending. 

Message 1 of 2 (632 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: Rewards

I'm aware of the reward card for U-Verse but not for wireless. It sounds like there was a miscommunication on the salesman's part there. 

If you happen to remember his name, I can certainly look into it for you. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (589 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.