Reward amount less than promised??

Tutor

Reward amount less than promised??

On March 29, 2011 I signed up for u300 service, internet max, and unlimited phone.  The "Thank you for your order" page lists two rewards:  $350 for the order, plus $50 for "ordering online today."  

Logged in today to check my reward status and it only shows the $50 reward.  I called ATT and was told that there is no $350 + $50 reward option - but I saved both my Order Summary and Thank You pages, both show the $350 + $50.  The gal I spoke with was very nice and instructed me to fax in copies of the pages, which I did. 

Has anyone else had this happen?  

Thanks,

David

Message 1 of 3
Expert

Re: Reward amount less than promised??

davidreed wrote:

On March 29, 2011 I signed up for u300 service, internet max, and unlimited phone.  The "Thank you for your order" page lists two rewards:  $350 for the order, plus $50 for "ordering online today."  

Logged in today to check my reward status and it only shows the $50 reward.  I called ATT and was told that there is no $350 + $50 reward option - but I saved both my Order Summary and Thank You pages, both show the $350 + $50.  The gal I spoke with was very nice and instructed me to fax in copies of the pages, which I did. 

Has anyone else had this happen?  

Thanks,

David

can't say that I have heard this, but then again I think you are talking about Uverse and this is the wireless forum

Message 2 of 3
G6x
Mentor

Re: Reward amount less than promised??

I have never heard of a $350 reward. When I had uverse a few years ago the reward was $150 and i had to send in a copy of my time warner bill showing disconnect to get the $150 to "switch" to uverse.

If you have a copy of the pages showing that amount, and they do not offer that amount for the promo rewards, I doubt they will honor it.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support