Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 29, 2011
12:17:21 PM
Reward amount less than promised??

On March 29, 2011 I signed up for u300 service, internet max, and unlimited phone.  The "Thank you for your order" page lists two rewards:  $350 for the order, plus $50 for "ordering online today."  

Logged in today to check my reward status and it only shows the $50 reward.  I called ATT and was told that there is no $350 + $50 reward option - but I saved both my Order Summary and Thank You pages, both show the $350 + $50.  The gal I spoke with was very nice and instructed me to fax in copies of the pages, which I did. 

Has anyone else had this happen?  

Thanks,

David

On March 29, 2011 I signed up for u300 service, internet max, and unlimited phone.  The "Thank you for your order" page lists two rewards:  $350 for the order, plus $50 for "ordering online today."  

Logged in today to check my reward status and it only shows the $50 reward.  I called ATT and was told that there is no $350 + $50 reward option - but I saved both my Order Summary and Thank You pages, both show the $350 + $50.  The gal I spoke with was very nice and instructed me to fax in copies of the pages, which I did. 

Thanks,

David

Reward amount less than promised??

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 29, 2011 6:40:21 PM
(0)
Expert

davidreed wrote:

Thanks,

David

can't say that I have heard this, but then again I think you are talking about Uverse and this is the wireless forum

davidreed wrote:

Thanks,

David

can't say that I have heard this, but then again I think you are talking about Uverse and this is the wireless forum

Re: Reward amount less than promised??

2 of 3 (219 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 7, 2011 7:26:50 AM
(0)
Mentor

I have never heard of a $350 reward. When I had uverse a few years ago the reward was $150 and i had to send in a copy of my time warner bill showing disconnect to get the $150 to "switch" to uverse.

If you have a copy of the pages showing that amount, and they do not offer that amount for the promo rewards, I doubt they will honor it.

I have never heard of a $350 reward. When I had uverse a few years ago the reward was $150 and i had to send in a copy of my time warner bill showing disconnect to get the $150 to "switch" to uverse.

If you have a copy of the pages showing that amount, and they do not offer that amount for the promo rewards, I doubt they will honor it.

Re: Reward amount less than promised??

3 of 3 (179 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments