Helpful Links

Returning a phone

Scholar

Returning a phone

I purchased a pantech ease on 7/10 (?). Used it for a week, decided I did not like it. I called Customer Service, they just said to pack everything up, phone must be in very good shape, put sales receipt in box, seal, then place shipping slip on box. Someone (#3)  I spoke with today, (after being 1 hr on the phone with ATT) told me I should have received an e-mail from ATT confirming the above. I've received nothing from ATT. With my luck, the phone will end up missing, I tried to put insurance on it, but i couldnt because of the address it was being shipped to. I am a nervous wreck I'll be out of my $$$! What happens if my nightmare comes true?

Thanks,

Claire

Message 1 of 5
Former Employee

Re: Returning a phone

Just take it to the store.

Message 2 of 5
Scholar

I did take it to the corp. store. Said I could not return it there for refund. Had to mail it back. Did enclose receipt and copied RMA #.

Message 3 of 5
Former Employee

Than it wasn't a corporate store, or if you're 100 sure it was, take it back and show them this:

AT&T Returns Policy & Early Termination Fee

AT&T values our relationship with you and offers a return policy for equipment and services purchased directly from AT&T. Our return policy does not reflect the policies of AT&T's authorized dealers or retailers.

Equipment
If the equipment you purchased directly from AT&T does not meet your expectations, you may return or exchange it at any AT&T owned retail store within 30 days from the date the equipment was purchased or shipped. Equipment purchased from att.com/wireless or directly from AT&T over the phone may also be returned by mail. If returning your equipment to AT&T by mail, please retain a copy of the tracking number from the shipping carrier for your records. Depending on the reason for the return, return shipping charges may apply.

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/legal/return-policy.jsp )

Message 4 of 5
Master

drumn_bass wrote:

Than it wasn't a corporate store, or if you're 100 sure it was, take it back and show them this:

AT&T Returns Policy & Early Termination Fee

AT&T values our relationship with you and offers a return policy for equipment and services purchased directly from AT&T. Our return policy does not reflect the policies of AT&T's authorized dealers or retailers.

Equipment
If the equipment you purchased directly from AT&T does not meet your expectations, you may return or exchange it at any AT&T owned retail store within 30 days from the date the equipment was purchased or shipped. Equipment purchased from att.com/wireless or directly from AT&T over the phone may also be returned by mail. If returning your equipment to AT&T by mail, please retain a copy of the tracking number from the shipping carrier for your records. Depending on the reason for the return, return shipping charges may apply.

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/legal/return-policy.jsp )

The information stated above is completely correct. Kudos, drumn_bass. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support