Returned replacement phone - No tracking info found

Tutor

Returned replacement phone - No tracking info found

I received a replacement Lumia 900 on 6/4/12 and sent the old one back on 6/6/12. I dropped it off per the instructions at the USPS office in Kirkland, WA. So far when I check the tracking information page that was provided there is no tracking information found.

Is this a common problem? I was told I had 10 days to return the old phone, which I did. When I called customer support they told me I have 30 days to return the phone but that does me no good if the USPS lost it.

Message 1 of 2 (717 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Returned replacement phone - No tracking info found

ksj999 wrote:

I received a replacement Lumia 900 on 6/4/12 and sent the old one back on 6/6/12. I dropped it off per the instructions at the USPS office in Kirkland, WA. So far when I check the tracking information page that was provided there is no tracking information found.

Is this a common problem? I was told I had 10 days to return the old phone, which I did. When I called customer support they told me I have 30 days to return the phone but that does me no good if the USPS lost it.

anythnig shipped USPS have very poor tracking, unlike fedex and UPS they do not give detailed tracking information. Only thik I regualrly have shipped USPS is some coffee, it tkes 14 days from shipping to me recieving it, nomrlaly see a tracking entry for the day it ships and the one wheere it arrives at my post office 11 days latter, nothing in between

Message 2 of 2 (712 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.