Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us NOW for a live “Ask an Expert” event!

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 3, 2008
8:21:05 AM
View profile
Removing games...
Hi all.

I have several games on my phone that I've dl'ed over time, but some I don't play anymore and don't particularly want tacked to my monthly bill anymore. I've tried getting rid of them but to no avail. When I choose the game and go to 'modify subscription', I just get a blank screen (this is on my phone).

Is there a way to do this online (as in, on a computer, not on the phone)? I looked around the site but didn't see anything. Saw lots of options to pay my bill! just nothing that would cause them to LOSE any money.

Thanx for any help! Smiley Happy
Hi all.

I have several games on my phone that I've dl'ed over time, but some I don't play anymore and don't particularly want tacked to my monthly bill anymore. I've tried getting rid of them but to no avail. When I choose the game and go to 'modify subscription', I just get a blank screen (this is on my phone).

Is there a way to do this online (as in, on a computer, not on the phone)? I looked around the site but didn't see anything. Saw lots of options to pay my bill! just nothing that would cause them to LOSE any money.

Thanx for any help! Smiley Happy

Removing games...

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 3, 2008 3:01:25 PM
(0)
Professor
You can go to att.com/db and cancel the subscriptions there.  If you dont see them listed there, you can call customer service and see if they can get them cancelled for you.

You can go to att.com/db and cancel the subscriptions there.  If you dont see them listed there, you can call customer service and see if they can get them cancelled for you.

Re: Removing games...

2 of 2 (2,033 Views)