Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 30, 2008
1:51:55 PM
View profile
Remember The Milk Notifications
I'm trying to get event notifications in SMS from my Remember the Milk account, but they don't come through. This is what their site has to say on the matter:

We use email-to-SMS services to send reminders (see the list of supported networks).
Some mobile providers require you to activate an email-to-SMS service with them before this will work. If you're using a supported network and not receiving reminders, please contact your provider and ask if you need to activate the email-to-SMS service for your account.
If you need to whitelist our reminder email address with your provider, it's remind@rmilk.com for SMS reminders.

Since the network is supported, I was wondering how I go about setting this up. Is this something I would need to add to my plan and therefore cost me, or is just something I need to configure?
I'm trying to get event notifications in SMS from my Remember the Milk account, but they don't come through. This is what their site has to say on the matter:

We use email-to-SMS services to send reminders (see the list of supported networks).
Some mobile providers require you to activate an email-to-SMS service with them before this will work. If you're using a supported network and not receiving reminders, please contact your provider and ask if you need to activate the email-to-SMS service for your account.
If you need to whitelist our reminder email address with your provider, it's remind@rmilk.com for SMS reminders.

Since the network is supported, I was wondering how I go about setting this up. Is this something I would need to add to my plan and therefore cost me, or is just something I need to configure?

Remember The Milk Notifications

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 30, 2008 2:11:38 PM
(0)
Scholar
I'd give CS (611) a call from your mobile phone and ask them.
I'd give CS (611) a call from your mobile phone and ask them.

Re: Remember The Milk Notifications

2 of 3 (909 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 30, 2008 3:11:17 PM
(0)
Master
If their site gives you the option to send it to an e-mail address, you could send it to your10digitnumber@txt.att.net unless you disabled SMS messaging on your account. If you're not having issues with receiving SMS messages from other sources, you may want to post your question on the Remember The Milk Forums.
If their site gives you the option to send it to an e-mail address, you could send it to your10digitnumber@txt.att.net unless you disabled SMS messaging on your account. If you're not having issues with receiving SMS messages from other sources, you may want to post your question on the Remember The Milk Forums.

Re: Remember The Milk Notifications

3 of 3 (902 Views)