Refurbished Iphone 4

Contributor

Refurbished Iphone 4

Does anyone know if they are still selling or if they will be selling refurbished Iphone 4's for $99?

Message 1 of 6 (2,227 Views)
Master

Re: Refurbished Iphone 4

Refurbs are usually sold via the online store...What do you see when you go to Shop?

As for will they sell a refurb for $99?  No one knows until it happens....

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 6 (2,216 Views)
Professor

Refurb stock varies around the country, so they may have sufficient stock in one area to offer them for sale while in other areas they do not.

Since you have access to the Internet and these forums to post your question, you also have access to the AT&T Wireless website to see what is available in your area for purchase.

As for pricing, no one here could state definitively what pricing will be as that changes based on sales and promotions available in your area and in some cases based on corporate discounts available to some customers.

The best way to get accurate information is simply to look for yourself.

Message 3 of 6 (2,210 Views)
Contributor

I was asking because att was selling refurbished 16GB Iphon 4's for $99 about two weeks ago. I was just wondering if they were going to have some in stock again. It was only online because the stores didnt' have them.

Message 4 of 6 (2,198 Views)
Master

buddy08 wrote:

I was asking because att was selling refurbished 16GB Iphon 4's for $99 about two weeks ago. I was just wondering if they were going to have some in stock again. It was only online because the stores didnt' have them.

They usually only sell the reburbs online.  Inventory levels dictate when and if they will be available and at what price.  Since they would rather have a sale now vs. later, they usually do not post when and/or if new refurbs will become available.  Your best bet is to check the online store every so often and ask yourself at what point do you stop looking?

As users here, no one is going to know we can only comment about the observed patterns of the past that do not necessarily mean they will do the same thing in the future.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 5 of 6 (2,191 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

I recently ordered one on saturday and haven't received any notification that it has been shipped. the site doesnt list as "out of stock" but i spoke w/ a rep that said they were out but were getting a shipment in soon.  your best bet is to just check yourself and hope for the best....

Message 6 of 6 (2,172 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.