Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 8, 2011
8:13:14 PM
View profile
Refurb Iphone 4 PIECE OF JUNK!!

nice of apple to offer a piece of JUNK refurb instead of a new phone as a replacement.  just got new head phones  left side very low right side sounds ok does this with my other set of head phones. i think the head  phone jack is messed up. and guess what the warranty just ran out.....

THANKS APPLE FOR THE WEAK REFURB REPLACEMENT.......THAT DOES  NOT WORK PROPERLY.

nice of apple to offer a piece of JUNK refurb instead of a new phone as a replacement.  just got new head phones  left side very low right side sounds ok does this with my other set of head phones. i think the head  phone jack is messed up. and guess what the warranty just ran out.....

THANKS APPLE FOR THE WEAK REFURB REPLACEMENT.......THAT DOES  NOT WORK PROPERLY.

hello!!!

Refurb Iphone 4 PIECE OF JUNK!!

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 8, 2011 8:26:59 PM
(0)
Master

graphite07 wrote:

You have been here long enough to know that you should go into an Apple store and see what they can do.  They will most likely not leave you hanging with a bad replacement!

www.apple.com/retail 

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

graphite07 wrote:

You have been here long enough to know that you should go into an Apple store and see what they can do.  They will most likely not leave you hanging with a bad replacement!

www.apple.com/retail 

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: Refurb Iphone 4 PIECE OF JUNK!!

2 of 7 (542 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 8, 2011 8:55:04 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

youngjm wrote:

graphite07 wrote:

www.apple.com/retail 

Either that or it's time for an upgrade. I would go with the replacement for the time being, though. Waiting for the iPhone 5, I am guessing? I think I recall you saying that you were eligible for an upgrade quite soon...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

youngjm wrote:

graphite07 wrote:

www.apple.com/retail 

Either that or it's time for an upgrade. I would go with the replacement for the time being, though. Waiting for the iPhone 5, I am guessing? I think I recall you saying that you were eligible for an upgrade quite soon...

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 7 (532 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 9, 2011 3:25:24 AM
(0)
Employee
have you tried other headphones or at least tried them in other hardware?
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 7 (514 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 9, 2011 8:07:59 PM
(0)
Professor

JFizDaWiz wrote:

yep tryed the head phones in my Daughters ipod  Touch  both sets.  back to the Iphone4 one side is very low.

will be  emailing  the Genius bar.  i was just mad when i posted this. 

JFizDaWiz wrote:

yep tryed the head phones in my Daughters ipod  Touch  both sets.  back to the Iphone4 one side is very low.

will be  emailing  the Genius bar.  i was just mad when i posted this. 

hello!!!

5 of 7 (447 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 10, 2011 7:13:30 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Don't be mad. Apple will likely honor/fix under warranty even if you're just outside of it, so long as there is no water damage.

Don't be mad. Apple will likely honor/fix under warranty even if you're just outside of it, so long as there is no water damage.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

6 of 7 (413 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 10, 2011 7:24:42 PM
(0)
Professor

johninsj wrote:

no water damage at  all. i go tomorrow to the Genius bar.

johninsj wrote:

no water damage at  all. i go tomorrow to the Genius bar.

hello!!!

7 of 7 (369 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments