Wireless Forums

Posted May 16, 2011
7:50:47 PM
View profile
Refill my account online?

Hello!

I am curious if I can refill my account online?  I have tried searching the AT&T site for quite a while, and have come close to a possible page that may help, however all the links on that particular page were broken and I was not able to type anything on it.  

I know I can refill at a AT&T location, however a friend of mine wants to pay for me, though he lives a couple of hours away.  

Thank you!

Hello!

I am curious if I can refill my account online?  I have tried searching the AT&T site for quite a while, and have come close to a possible page that may help, however all the links on that particular page were broken and I was not able to type anything on it.  

I know I can refill at a AT&T location, however a friend of mine wants to pay for me, though he lives a couple of hours away.  

Thank you!

Refill my account online?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 17, 2011 4:42:20 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Have you already tried this page?

https://www.myprepaidrefill.com/MobilityUSWeb/anonTopupStart.do

Your friend should be able to give a gift directly from this page.  Or by using the "login" link, you should be able to refill your own account from within your on-line account access.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Have you already tried this page?

https://www.myprepaidrefill.com/MobilityUSWeb/anonTopupStart.do

Your friend should be able to give a gift directly from this page.  Or by using the "login" link, you should be able to refill your own account from within your on-line account access.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Refill my account online?

2 of 2 (2,104 Views)