Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 17, 2012
5:35:28 PM
View profile
Red Spot at the center of captured picture?

A red spot always appears at the center of every captured picture when the background of the picture is white.

How to fix it?

My device: Samsung Galaxy S2 i777 Android 2.3.6

Sample

A red spot always appears at the center of every captured picture when the background of the picture is white.

How to fix it?

My device: Samsung Galaxy S2 i777 Android 2.3.6

Sample

Red Spot at the center of captured picture?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2012 6:30:00 PM
(0)
Scholar

Does it do it when shooting videos also??   Could be a lens flaw if it shows up in videos, I'd think a replacement would be in line if that is the case.

Does it do it when shooting videos also??   Could be a lens flaw if it shows up in videos, I'd think a replacement would be in line if that is the case.

Re: Red Spot at the center of captured picture?

2 of 4 (543 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2012 8:42:03 PM
(0)
Teacher
Yes when shooting videos. Last time I visited an at&t store I found Galaxy S2 were sold out. I don't think there will be any in store at this time.
Yes when shooting videos. Last time I visited an at&t store I found Galaxy S2 were sold out. I don't think there will be any in store at this time.

3 of 4 (529 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 19, 2012 1:21:34 PM
(0)
Scholar

This is a very common problem.  If you search on the Net, you will find a lot of posts about this with not only the SGS2, but other phones as well.  My Skyrocket has it.  I think it's a white balance problem, and I have brought it up with AT&T, but nothing has been done about it so far.

This is a very common problem.  If you search on the Net, you will find a lot of posts about this with not only the SGS2, but other phones as well.  My Skyrocket has it.  I think it's a white balance problem, and I have brought it up with AT&T, but nothing has been done about it so far.

4 of 4 (504 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments