Recover text messages

Highlighted
Contributor

Recover text messages

Is there a way to recover text messages that were mistakenly deleted from an I-Phone?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 7
Employee

Re: Recover text messages

once deleted, gone forever
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 7
Teacher

Why would you need to recover a text message?  If you need a more permanent solution to your messaging, try email.  You can keep emails on the server forever.

Message 3 of 7
Contributor

Just maybe someone deleted it by mistake and needed to try to get it back.  Mistakes do happen.

JLaury wrote:

Why would you need to recover a text message?  If you need a more permanent solution to your messaging, try email.  You can keep emails on the server forever.

Message 4 of 7

As far as i know. ATT don't have the capabilities to restore those deleted messages. sorry
Message 5 of 7
Professor

"I hate it when that happens..." delete a text messsage by mistake or wish i could get one back.

Ive started 'locking' a text after i read or send (if i think remotely that id like to hang on to it). this way, its not erased during one of my 'swipe' modes. Right now, i have a txt saved since March 2011 (not old, yet) but something i want to hang onto.
Message 6 of 7
Professor

Hmm , just read an interesting thing, in the folder labeled "New AT&T Messaging App"   ...see if the app this guys commented about stores text messages and make them available, even after you've deleted them from your android device.. Im not sure , but on the surface, it reads like it does...

Message 7 of 7
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support