Helpful Links

Receiving calls from Jamaica

Contributor

Receiving calls from Jamaica

Hello all...

Just a quick question...  I am unfamiliar with the receiving of International calls.  I have a very good friend that lives in Jamaica for work.  Will I get charged extra for them to be calling me?  I thought it was just like a normal phone and it will only affect my minutes.  It won't be extra to receive a call from them.  I know if I call them then the rate is much higher.

Could someone confirm this for me?

Thanks much for your help!
Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: Receiving calls from Jamaica

lbork6578 wrote:
Hello all...

Just a quick question...  I am unfamiliar with the receiving of International calls.  I have a very good friend that lives in Jamaica for work.  Will I get charged extra for them to be calling me?  I thought it was just like a normal phone and it will only affect my minutes.  It won't be extra to receive a call from them.  I know if I call them then the rate is much higher.

Could someone confirm this for me?

Thanks much for your help!
You think right — no extra charge. It'll count as anytime or N&W minutes depending on when you receive the call.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support