Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 6, 2012
5:24:06 PM
Really Irritated and disappointed with the Ssamsung infuse

Ok so My father signed up for AT&T back in Feburary when we switched from sprint. I got the infuse on several reccomendations. You know what, it was the WORST DECISION EVER!! Not even a month after i have my 1st phone, It first gave me not registered on network errors and would freeze constantly eventually it overheated and died without warning or reason. Warrenty sent me another infuse. Not EVEN A MONTH after i have the replacement, it lagged and froze despite being upgraded to gingerbread, and eventually would not power up past the samsung screen. Warrenty's answer was yet another infuse. Now THIS ONE KEEPS LAGGING AND FREEZING. The infuse is the worst phone I have ever had. Avoid this phone at all costs. 

Ok so My father signed up for AT&T back in Feburary when we switched from sprint. I got the infuse on several reccomendations. You know what, it was the WORST DECISION EVER!! Not even a month after i have my 1st phone, It first gave me not registered on network errors and would freeze constantly eventually it overheated and died without warning or reason. Warrenty sent me another infuse. Not EVEN A MONTH after i have the replacement, it lagged and froze despite being upgraded to gingerbread, and eventually would not power up past the samsung screen. Warrenty's answer was yet another infuse. Now THIS ONE KEEPS LAGGING AND FREEZING. The infuse is the worst phone I have ever had. Avoid this phone at all costs. 

Really Irritated and disappointed with the Ssamsung infuse

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 6, 2012 6:08:29 PM
(0)
Explorer
Fight them...demand a galaxy s2 or a skyrocket...they will cave
Fight them...demand a galaxy s2 or a skyrocket...they will cave

Re: Really Irritated and disappointed with the Ssamsung infuse

2 of 3 (378 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 6, 2012 7:22:39 PM
(0)
Former Employee

No they won't. Warranty is not a free upgrade.

No they won't. Warranty is not a free upgrade.

Re: Really Irritated and disappointed with the Ssamsung infuse

3 of 3 (368 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments