Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 8, 2012
7:53:43 PM
View profile
Really? AT&T Fraud Department

I recently got a bill under my name with the number that I have no clue. I took the unexpected 2nd bill to AT&T store and the rep suggested me to contact Fraud Department. After providing all the information back to Fraud and a long waiting, I got the mail said I'm responsible for the bill. Really? I already have my AT&T wireless account and am paying it. Why on earth I would want to open a totally new account instead of adding additional line for 9.99. I thought Sprint is bad, so change to AT&T. I cannot believe AT&T is worse. Can someone give me advice how I should resolve this issue? Shall I hire an attorney for this?

I recently got a bill under my name with the number that I have no clue. I took the unexpected 2nd bill to AT&T store and the rep suggested me to contact Fraud Department. After providing all the information back to Fraud and a long waiting, I got the mail said I'm responsible for the bill. Really? I already have my AT&T wireless account and am paying it. Why on earth I would want to open a totally new account instead of adding additional line for 9.99. I thought Sprint is bad, so change to AT&T. I cannot believe AT&T is worse. Can someone give me advice how I should resolve this issue? Shall I hire an attorney for this?

Really? AT&T Fraud Department

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too