Re: unable to reach a rep to get my order shipped!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello My name is Rebecca R. I recently ordered a plan and handset. I received a letter stating that AT&T had accepted me! I was very excited. Then I read further and discovered that, for some reason, I was required to call an 888 number to verify, or approve, my order to be shipped. So, Several times I called that number and each time when they asked for my order number, I got as far as 3 numbers then the auto service tells me " you have entered an invalid number, please check your number and try back again. Thank you..Goodbye". AHHHH!!! I swear I thought I was gonna have a stroke!! Ok, that's a little drama queen, but how the heck am I supposed to get my phone if I can't get old of any of your reps. Do you have any? Or, is everything "automated" now?? Anyway, again, I am Rebecca Reeves, order number- 407*******. Please contact me at { Personal infomatiom removed }

Please get back to me ASAP so I know what to do to finally get my order shipped out! Im basically without a phone due to this mess.

Sincerely,

Rebecca R

{ Personal information removed per Community Guidelines }

Message 1 of 2 (160 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Hi there!

I would say it would be best to call Customer Care from a landline phone at 1-800-331-0500. They should be able to help you out. Smiley Happy

You can also view your Order status here: https://www.att.com/eos/unauth/eosLogin

Hope this helps.

~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (135 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.