Re: unable to reach a rep to get my order shipped!

Contributor

Hello My name is Rebecca R. I recently ordered a plan and handset. I received a letter stating that AT&T had accepted me! I was very excited. Then I read further and discovered that, for some reason, I was required to call an 888 number to verify, or approve, my order to be shipped. So, Several times I called that number and each time when they asked for my order number, I got as far as 3 numbers then the auto service tells me " you have entered an invalid number, please check your number and try back again. Thank you..Goodbye". AHHHH!!! I swear I thought I was gonna have a stroke!! Ok, that's a little drama queen, but how the heck am I supposed to get my phone if I can't get old of any of your reps. Do you have any? Or, is everything "automated" now?? Anyway, again, I am Rebecca Reeves, order number- 407*******. Please contact me at { Personal infomatiom removed }

Please get back to me ASAP so I know what to do to finally get my order shipped out! Im basically without a phone due to this mess.

Sincerely,

Rebecca R

{ Personal information removed per Community Guidelines }

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Hi there!

I would say it would be best to call Customer Care from a landline phone at 1-800-331-0500. They should be able to help you out. Smiley Happy

You can also view your Order status here: https://www.att.com/eos/unauth/eosLogin

Hope this helps.

~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support