Re: Questions about upgrading?

Scholar

[ Edited ]

I would like to know why I can buy a phone that is 199 for 89 if I was a new customer when I have been a loyal customer for 12 years. That and every time it's time for me to renew my phone just dies? 

I take really good care of my phones, they are never dropped or scratched. I always buy protective cases for them and they still mysteriously just shut off (bought new battery and charger still doesn’t work and no there is no water damage) and they will not power up and come back on when it is time for me to renew? This always happens!Smiley Mad

Message 1 of 2 (1,574 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

raiu wrote:

I would like to know why I can buy a phone that is 199 for 89 if I was a new customer when I have been a loyal customer for 12 years. That and every time it's time for me to renew my phone just dies? 

I take really good care of my phones, they are never dropped or scratched. I always buy protective cases for them and they still mysteriously just shut off (bought new battery and charger still doesn’t work and no there is no water damage) and they will not power up and come back on when it is time for me to renew? This always happens!Smiley Mad

Becasue you are still under contract for the last phone you got at a greatly reduced price, when your eligiblity date rolls around you can buy it at the new customer rate and get 50 percent off the activation fee

Message 2 of 2 (1,561 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.