Re: Great job AT&T on the language of the smartphone requirement

Contributor

I am sorry to disagree.

With the new TOS I am sending more mistakes! I am very disappointed and wish I could go back or at least modify it!

The issue is the TOS concludes and changes halfway through a word or even at the end (hitting the space bar or puncuation)  to something totally different with different beginning and middle characters, including the number of characters. I have to then go back and delete often to the beginning of the word. I now have to make sure that the suggested word in "blue" (not on the line where I am entering and sometimes below but not always) is the word I have been typing.

This is silly since I have a full keyboard. It really should suggest finishes and spelling corrections on what is punched in and not autocorrect ever.

This is awful and guarenteed to get me on Helen's "Clumbsy Thumbsy". Please change it to the suggested and the way it used to work without the autocorrection, only suggestions.

Message 1 of 3 (174 Views)
Contributor

I forgot to add that I almost get back to sanity with disabling all of the auto-corrections from any method. Another plus side is it does force me to reread carefully before hitting send. Maybe that will result with less emotional responses at times!!!!
Message 2 of 3 (171 Views)
Highlighted
Former Community Manager

I think you may be referring to the OS on your phone. TOS refers to Terms of Service.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with the keyboard. What kind of phone do you have?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (164 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.