Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 17, 2012
9:01:41 AM
View profile
Re: Account history

did anyone find out the problem.  i cant get my history to show anything for today and yesterdays history didnt show up till sometime last night

did anyone find out the problem.  i cant get my history to show anything for today and yesterdays history didnt show up till sometime last night

7 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 17, 2012 9:53:43 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager
Edited by jamileh on Apr 17, 2012 at 10:20:48 AM

Is this for prepaid for go phone?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Is this for prepaid for go phone?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

[ Edited ]
2 of 8 (1,395 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 17, 2012 10:08:57 AM
(0)
Contributor

prepaid

prepaid

3 of 8 (1,393 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 17, 2012 10:55:37 AM
(0)
Contributor

yes it is

yes it is

4 of 8 (1,384 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 17, 2012 11:02:16 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Hmm - I'm not sure what would cause this issue. 

Would you mind sending me a private message with your name, phone number and the best time to contact you? I'll ask a member of my team to give you a call. 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

Hmm - I'm not sure what would cause this issue. 

Would you mind sending me a private message with your name, phone number and the best time to contact you? I'll ask a member of my team to give you a call. 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

5 of 8 (1,378 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 18, 2012 5:59:04 AM
(0)
Contributor

I'm new to this forum, but am having the same problem.  My account history suddenly stopped showing approximately 3 weeks ago.  No one at ATT helps or even wants to.  They told me to go to the nearest dealer and see if they could run copies for me.  Aren't we entitled to receive a written account history by mail if they can't provide it on the internet, or are we supposed to just take their word and be content with a total amount and forget the detailed  usage?  Have had this same account for years and always able to see history details  up until now.  This is a prepaid pick your plan account.  There was no problem until the new go phone plans came into existence and they wanted me to change to the new plan and give up the pick your plan.  I see others are having this same problem.  I see all the questions, but where do I find answers to them?

I'm new to this forum, but am having the same problem.  My account history suddenly stopped showing approximately 3 weeks ago.  No one at ATT helps or even wants to.  They told me to go to the nearest dealer and see if they could run copies for me.  Aren't we entitled to receive a written account history by mail if they can't provide it on the internet, or are we supposed to just take their word and be content with a total amount and forget the detailed  usage?  Have had this same account for years and always able to see history details  up until now.  This is a prepaid pick your plan account.  There was no problem until the new go phone plans came into existence and they wanted me to change to the new plan and give up the pick your plan.  I see others are having this same problem.  I see all the questions, but where do I find answers to them?

Re: Account history No Longer Shows On My Internet Account

6 of 8 (1,347 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 18, 2012 6:34:08 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

jojo1959 wrote:

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you're also having a problem with your account history and that you haven't been able to get help. 

Will you please send me a private message with your name, contact phone number and the best time to contact you? 

--------------

jojo1959 wrote:

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you're also having a problem with your account history and that you haven't been able to get help. 

Will you please send me a private message with your name, contact phone number and the best time to contact you? 

--------------

Re: Account history No Longer Shows On My Internet Account

7 of 8 (1,343 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 18, 2012 11:10:42 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager
Edited by jamileh on Apr 18, 2012 at 11:12:03 AM

wberg wrote:

@wberg - I've learned there was a delay in viewing account details but it was resolved on Tuesday evening. Can you please confirm that you are able to see your account details today?

@jojo1959 - since you've experienced this issue for the past three weeks, I'd like to continue with your escalation. 

Thanks!

--------------

wberg wrote:

@wberg - I've learned there was a delay in viewing account details but it was resolved on Tuesday evening. Can you please confirm that you are able to see your account details today?

@jojo1959 - since you've experienced this issue for the past three weeks, I'd like to continue with your escalation. 

Thanks!

--------------

[ Edited ]
8 of 8 (1,326 Views)