Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 31, 2011
9:09:08 AM
View profile
Re: AT&T HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE OF ANY COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH BY FAR!!!

Statement is true, AT&T does have the worst customer service I have ever encountered, and the only reason I continue to endure the punishment is because they are the only iphone provider where I live.  Even worse than the issues I have with this horrible company, they turned off my  buddies phone while traveling overeseas because he had racked up a $500 bill (due to ridiculously high charges for international calls for which he had been told incorrrect rate information repeatedly), even though he has been a customer for nearly a decade and never been late of missed a payment, AND IS ON AUTOPAY!  He talked to several reps and got no help at all.  Absolutely horrrible company.

Statement is true, AT&T does have the worst customer service I have ever encountered, and the only reason I continue to endure the punishment is because they are the only iphone provider where I live.  Even worse than the issues I have with this horrible company, they turned off my  buddies phone while traveling overeseas because he had racked up a $500 bill (due to ridiculously high charges for international calls for which he had been told incorrrect rate information repeatedly), even though he has been a customer for nearly a decade and never been late of missed a payment, AND IS ON AUTOPAY!  He talked to several reps and got no help at all.  Absolutely horrrible company.

Re: AT&T HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE OF ANY COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH BY FAR!!!

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 31, 2011 6:58:03 PM
(0)
Expert

Sounds like you're talking about just cell phones? 

Your bud should have gone to the Wireless forum to find out about International calling rates before traveling.  You can direct him there--see the word WIRELESS at the top of each page (and look for the proper Board, if he'd like to find out more/complain.

As for Auto-Pay, you couldn't pay me to initiate that with ANY company. Smiley Wink

alaskawade wrote:

Sounds like you're talking about just cell phones? 

Your bud should have gone to the Wireless forum to find out about International calling rates before traveling.  You can direct him there--see the word WIRELESS at the top of each page (and look for the proper Board, if he'd like to find out more/complain.

As for Auto-Pay, you couldn't pay me to initiate that with ANY company. Smiley Wink

alaskawade wrote:

2 of 2 (376 Views)