Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 1, 2012
12:38:05 PM
View profile
Rate Plans for GoPhone

My GoPhone Rate Plan was supposed to renew today. So I added money to cover it. It never renewed and now I am being charged for everything and of course I cannot get any real people to talk to about this. I am very mad about this. My account is going to renew at some point in time and I do not have enough money in my account to cover it. So I got screwed. Someone please be a real person and help me. I cannot buy more minutes for my phone for the next couple of weeks. If ATT does not fix this problem I will be changing companys for myself, my son, and any family members who go through ATT. Then I will go to the Better Business Bureau.

My GoPhone Rate Plan was supposed to renew today. So I added money to cover it. It never renewed and now I am being charged for everything and of course I cannot get any real people to talk to about this. I am very mad about this. My account is going to renew at some point in time and I do not have enough money in my account to cover it. So I got screwed. Someone please be a real person and help me. I cannot buy more minutes for my phone for the next couple of weeks. If ATT does not fix this problem I will be changing companys for myself, my son, and any family members who go through ATT. Then I will go to the Better Business Bureau.

Rate Plans for GoPhone

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 2, 2012 10:39:47 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Which rate plan are you using? The $25, $50, or old $60/monthly plan?

I would contact customer service about this situation. Dial 611 from your phone (it's free) and when you approach the main menu for the automated system, respond "more options" to the voice prompts. After that, respond "customer service". You will be connected to a live representative that will hopefully be able to help you and explain why your rate plan did not renew within a few minutes/hours.

Good luck!

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Which rate plan are you using? The $25, $50, or old $60/monthly plan?

I would contact customer service about this situation. Dial 611 from your phone (it's free) and when you approach the main menu for the automated system, respond "more options" to the voice prompts. After that, respond "customer service". You will be connected to a live representative that will hopefully be able to help you and explain why your rate plan did not renew within a few minutes/hours.

Good luck!

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Rate Plans for GoPhone

2 of 2 (1,615 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments