Rate Plan Overage

Contributor

Rate Plan Overage

OK, so I changed plans cutting my minutes in half as I never even got near to using them. Called the *646 number to check my minutes. The system reports I have 245 anytime, 820 N&W and 10,118 rollover minutes. It also reports rate plan overage of 53. Is it normal for the system to mess up when its reports when rate plans change? Does this automatically translate to a charge?

Message 1 of 3 (2,016 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Rate Plan Overage

Usually, the first month after changing rate plans, especially if done mid billing period, will sometimes not show correctly. It should not cause a charge, but if it does, CS will be able to remove it.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (2,003 Views)
Employee

Re: Rate Plan Overage

Yes. Your usage will usually report wrong when a plan is changed mid cycle. Remember tho, if it was changed mid cycle the min from both plans will be Prorated. If anything is wrong when your bill prints call care, it can be fixed Smiley Happy
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (1,989 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.