Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 19, 2009
6:08:41 PM
View profile
Random Unknown Charges
Ever since yesterday, I've been randomly being charged $.20 every now and then. I'm not recieving a text or accidently calling or connecting to the internet. It just charges me the 20 cents for no apparent reason. Some friends have experienced this as well. Anyone know what it is?
Ever since yesterday, I've been randomly being charged $.20 every now and then. I'm not recieving a text or accidently calling or connecting to the internet. It just charges me the 20 cents for no apparent reason. Some friends have experienced this as well. Anyone know what it is?

Random Unknown Charges

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 19, 2009 6:44:30 PM
(0)
Professor

sadamitsu wrote:

Go to your online account site  (www.paygonline.com) and check you history. That should give you a clue what those charges are about. If you don't have a SMS package it may be due to some text messages being sent/received behind scenes by your phone (IM active client perhaps in your cell? just guessing)

sadamitsu wrote:

Go to your online account site  (www.paygonline.com) and check you history. That should give you a clue what those charges are about. If you don't have a SMS package it may be due to some text messages being sent/received behind scenes by your phone (IM active client perhaps in your cell? just guessing)

Re: Random Unknown Charges

2 of 2 (91 Views)