Questions getting new iphone 4 w/2 yrs contract will discontinue my existing 25% Fan discount ?

Contributor

Questions getting new iphone 4 w/2 yrs contract will discontinue my existing 25% Fan discount ?

Hi,

I have a non-smart phone with ATT since 3 yrs ago. The ATT contract was expired 1 yr ago and never renew so now it is just month to month. Here is my question. I have been getting 25% Fan discount for my entire phone bill in last 3 yrs. If I am going to get a new iPhone 4 with a new 2 yrs contract on the existing account. Will I still able to get 25% Fan discount for the entire bill (Vocie + Data)? Or ATT will just remove my Fan discount without telling me? Anyone know that and can confirm?

I really do not want to get suprise by ATT charging me in full amount after I recevie the bill with new 2 yr contract for iphone 4 on the existing account.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
Employee

Re: Questions getting new iphone 4 w/2 yrs contract will discontinue my existing 25% Fan discount ?

depends if the FAN discount covers smartphone data plans but other than that north hing will change
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support