Questions getting new iphone 4 w/2 yrs contract will discontinue my existing 25% Fan discount ?

Contributor

Questions getting new iphone 4 w/2 yrs contract will discontinue my existing 25% Fan discount ?

Hi,

I have a non-smart phone with ATT since 3 yrs ago. The ATT contract was expired 1 yr ago and never renew so now it is just month to month. Here is my question. I have been getting 25% Fan discount for my entire phone bill in last 3 yrs. If I am going to get a new iPhone 4 with a new 2 yrs contract on the existing account. Will I still able to get 25% Fan discount for the entire bill (Vocie + Data)? Or ATT will just remove my Fan discount without telling me? Anyone know that and can confirm?

I really do not want to get suprise by ATT charging me in full amount after I recevie the bill with new 2 yr contract for iphone 4 on the existing account.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (421 Views)
Employee

Re: Questions getting new iphone 4 w/2 yrs contract will discontinue my existing 25% Fan discount ?

depends if the FAN discount covers smartphone data plans but other than that north hing will change
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (417 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.