Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 15, 2012
3:28:08 PM
View profile
Question about upgrading

My phone broke like october 2010 and I didnt wanna terminate the contract and pay so I'm waiting to upgrad my phone(No i wasnt planning on buying a full price phone either.) anyways My upgrade is on June 12, 2012 It says i am eligible for a standard iPhone upgrade. Do I have to wait til June 12 to upgrade or can I just get a new phone now(I'm tired of waiting) and also I dont want the iPhone.

My phone broke like october 2010 and I didnt wanna terminate the contract and pay so I'm waiting to upgrad my phone(No i wasnt planning on buying a full price phone either.) anyways My upgrade is on June 12, 2012 It says i am eligible for a standard iPhone upgrade. Do I have to wait til June 12 to upgrade or can I just get a new phone now(I'm tired of waiting) and also I dont want the iPhone.

Question about upgrading

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2012 4:47:28 PM
(0)
Expert

Malik_17 wrote:

Have to wait till June

Malik_17 wrote:

Have to wait till June

Re: Question about upgrading

2 of 4 (279 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2012 7:33:08 PM
(0)
Professor
Once you reach your upgrade date, you can get any phone at a discount price. It doesn't have to be an iPhone.
Once you reach your upgrade date, you can get any phone at a discount price. It doesn't have to be an iPhone.

3 of 4 (275 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2012 8:17:12 PM
(0)
Master
There is an early upgrade option and depending on the phone, the price may vary. If you log into the online store and check for an upgrade, it will show you your prices when your run through the phones.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
There is an early upgrade option and depending on the phone, the price may vary. If you log into the online store and check for an upgrade, it will show you your prices when your run through the phones.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

4 of 4 (272 Views)