Posted Nov 27, 2011
9:54:58 AM
View profile
Question about the $25 plan

I recently got the $25 plan(250 min and unlimited texting)

The phone lacks decent ringtones. Would i be charged anything for downloading ringtones etc or downloading anything in general? I believe this is what data is. Would i be charged downloading a recieved picture in a text?

I recently got the $25 plan(250 min and unlimited texting)

The phone lacks decent ringtones. Would i be charged anything for downloading ringtones etc or downloading anything in general? I believe this is what data is. Would i be charged downloading a recieved picture in a text?

Question about the $25 plan

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 27, 2011 12:22:01 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Under your plan terms, yes, you would be charged for downloading ringtones from a third party site. I downloaded a 30-second ringtone from myxer.com about a year ago and I was charged around $2.50 for the download.

Downloading a picture received in a text message would be fine, though. That wouldn't cost you anything. :smileyhappy:

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Under your plan terms, yes, you would be charged for downloading ringtones from a third party site. I downloaded a 30-second ringtone from myxer.com about a year ago and I was charged around $2.50 for the download.

Downloading a picture received in a text message would be fine, though. That wouldn't cost you anything. :smileyhappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Question about the $25 plan

2 of 4 (266 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 27, 2011 4:23:49 PM
(0)

What about downloading files from people sent in a text etc? as in if my brother would send me a ringtone etc with a text,im guessing thats free too?

What about downloading files from people sent in a text etc? as in if my brother would send me a ringtone etc with a text,im guessing thats free too?

3 of 4 (257 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 27, 2011 4:30:45 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Yes. If you receive an MMS message from your brother containing a ringtone, it is all free to download and use on your part. That would probably be your best option.

Yes. If you receive an MMS message from your brother containing a ringtone, it is all free to download and use on your part. That would probably be your best option.

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (253 Views)